Atomic Heart doesn't launch after Splash Screen.

Discus and support Atomic Heart doesn't launch after Splash Screen. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've been unable to play since I originally bought the game pass on the first. I've tried everything suggested in every corner of the internet.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by go away1, Mar 6, 2023.

1. go away1
    go away1 Guest

I've been unable to play since I originally bought the game pass on the first. I've tried everything suggested in every corner of the internet.

• Resetting Xbox Gaming Service & The Xbox App.
    • Using "sfc /scannow"
    • Windows DISM
    • Running the game as Administator
    • Both disabling and then completely uninstalling ESET antivirus
    • Verifying game file integrity through the Xbox App.
    • Disabling All Non-Microsoft Services
    • Resetting Windows Store
    • Updating Graphics Drivers

:)

go away1, Mar 6, 2023
  2. StoneheartRaven Win User

My recently purchased games on XBox App on Windows 10 will not play my games,

It's not Atomic Heart specifically. It's that the XBox app is where I purchased Atomic Heart through, and because my XBox app on PC will not log me into XBox live when I launch Atomic Heart, for some reason, it also doesn't allow Atomic Heart to launch. Looking around, I'm far from the only person this seems to be happening to. And it's affecting more than Atomic Heart now. Any game I need to log into XBox live for, will not work when I launch it now. Including games like Wolfenstein: The Old Blood, which I had working just a month ago. Before anyone asks, yes, my Live subscription is up to date and active. Thus far, no remedy I've found has worked.
  3. kyle_m4496 Win User

Atomic Heart wont launch

Hi Baikhan. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

I’m sorry to hear you’re experiencing this issue. There doesn't appear to be a DX11 launch option for the Game Pass/Xbox app version of this game.

I recommend contacting the game publisher for further help with this: https://support.focus-entmt.com/hc/requests/new

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Thanks,
    Kyle
  4. baikhan ismailov Win User

Atomic Heart wont launch

Hello, I've already updated all drivers and DirectX. Your advise with disabling the soundcard unfortunatly didnt helped me. Is there any way to set a launch option on Microsoft store as I've seen this way worked in Steam version of the game.

[​IMG]
  5. KhajiBower34 Win User

Atomic Heart wont launch

Hello Baikhan, My name is Khaji I am an independent advisor and I will be happy to help you today.
    The DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_HUNG error is a common error that usually occurs during gaming, especially if it is a graphically demanding game. This error occurs when the application sends incorrect instructions, resulting in a DXGI error. There are several ways to solve this error. One solution is to update the graphics driver. Another solution is to update DirectX. You can also modify the NVIDIA control panel. Some users have reported that disabling or removing the sound card helped them fix the error. Another solution is to stop overclocking the CPU.

Thank you very much for your patience and understanding! If you need anything else, do not hesitate to contact us again.
  6. PAWO01 Win User

Achievements don't unlock in Atomic Heart?

No progress in Atomic Heart
Thema:

1. Atomic Heart doesn't launch after Splash Screen. - Similar Threads - Atomic Heart doesn't

2. I did not recieve the twitch purple heart cape even after redeeming the coden

in XBoX on Windows
    I did not recieve the twitch purple heart cape even after redeeming the coden: I watched a twitch stream for 30 mins got a code i didnt use the code for 2 days it could be tht the code is expired but i wasnt provided any info on the code being expired i got the code on...
  3. Graphic issues with Monster Hunter Iceborne and Wild Hearts on Xbox Series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Graphic issues with Monster Hunter Iceborne and Wild Hearts on Xbox Series X: For months my son has had issues where parts of his his screen start off as sparks of white and then turn to blocks of black. I don't know what triggers them but they happen through the game until...
  4. Atomic Heart wont launch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Atomic Heart wont launch: I have a problem with running Atomic Heart on dx12. I recive the error DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_HUNGED. I've checked all files integrity, checked drivers update, and directx version. Is there any way to...
  5. Xbox shutting down in starfield, atomic heart

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox shutting down in starfield, atomic heart: Good day. Since last alphaskip ahead, i cant play anymore in starfield, atomic heart. When i press launch game xbox console start flashing and restart, and its going again and again. Hope devs can...
  6. Atomic Heart causing PC to suddenly restart after starting up the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Atomic Heart causing PC to suddenly restart after starting up the game: I've downloaded Atomic Heart on my pc from the Xbox App (I have also tried running from the Microsoft store but the same problem) and it begins the start-up screens which look a bit glitchy before...
  7. First time at upgrade machine with Atomic Heart can't proceed or install round attack?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    First time at upgrade machine with Atomic Heart can't proceed or install round attack?: First time using upgrade machine on Atomic Heart unable to proceed or install round attack ab7cdf38-ea36-4c68-a7b3-32ee305027d1
  8. Fallout 76 Atom Points Billed but not added to game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fallout 76 Atom Points Billed but not added to game: I have have purchased Atom Points for Fallout 76 twice since the weekend. neither time were they added to my game. I had to contact Bethesda and they added one purchase to the game. My wife has...
  9. Xbox Dashboard Concept by Scouse ATOM

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Dashboard Concept by Scouse ATOM: [IMG] submitted by /u/Scouse_ATOM [link] [comments]
  10. I bought the atom,tmnt,and enchantress pack on injustice for 20$ and only got the atom.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the atom,tmnt,and enchantress pack on injustice for 20$ and only got the atom.: has this happened to anyone else? How do i get either refunded or the characters i bought? I also bought the hellboy bundle and got all 3 characters promised....i just wanted the kids to be able...