ATLAS HYPE TRAIN

Discus and support ATLAS HYPE TRAIN in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Who is getting ATLAS Day 1? b653ec83-3361-4fb3-9ea9-0b2a86ba0789 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Battle Baz Online, Dec 13, 2018.

1. ATLAS HYPE TRAIN

Who is getting ATLAS Day 1?

:)

Battle Baz Online, Dec 13, 2018
  2. VampyOcean1520 Win User

ATLAS HYPE TRAIN

I saw the trailer and It looks awesome
  3. pawncrackers Win User

ATLAS HYPE TRAIN

I've frankly, not heard of this before! Will take a look :p

L
  4. napalm 31337 Win User

Who's excited for Atlas on xbox?!!

Hello all. My first post here as a newly appointed Xbox ambassador.

So thought I'd begin by asking who's hyped for atlas to come to xbox? I know I'm on the hype train. I have always been a massive fan of ark so pirates thrown Into that mix is even better Haha.

Let me know down below.
    I'm not hyped at all if I can be honest... we'll see
  5. brandiesel1 Win User

Halo 5 Release Date Revealed

^^ To get the hype train going.
  6. XA_Triumvirate00 Win User

E3?>

Bring on the Cyberpunk2077 hype train!
Thema:

ATLAS HYPE TRAIN

1. ATLAS HYPE TRAIN - Similar Threads - ATLAS HYPE TRAIN

2. Disc for Atlas Fallen on Xbox Series X, when install it, then update it, then put disc back...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Disc for Atlas Fallen on Xbox Series X, when install it, then update it, then put disc back...: Disc for Atlas Fallen on Xbox Series X console, you install it, then update it, then put disc back it, it opens the base install with addon again, this seems to be the only Christmas game I got...
  3. Disc for Atlas Fallen on Xbox Series X, when install it, then update it, then put disc back...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Disc for Atlas Fallen on Xbox Series X, when install it, then update it, then put disc back...: Disc for Atlas Fallen on Xbox Series X console, you install it, then update it, then put disc back it, it opens the base install with addon again, this seems to be the only Christmas game I got...
  4. if i change the primary atlas on my microsoft account will it affect the other email? And...

in XBoX Accessibility
    if i change the primary atlas on my microsoft account will it affect the other email? And...: I don't have any details to add. e1952aac-73e6-4162-9e11-392a84dbdc64
  5. Atlas fallen reload store bug solved

in XBoX on Windows
    Atlas fallen reload store bug solved: Only way i could fix this problem was to spam reload until i got transfeered to the buy site, hope this helps for anyone els trying to figure it out df5e39a3-5a5b-4d43-b20a-66469b640013
  6. Why would Atlas be released onto an unplayable platform due to lagg?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why would Atlas be released onto an unplayable platform due to lagg?: Cannot beleive Atlas would be commissioned by xbox given that is is just too laggy and unplayable. ff9f9819-b3b8-4133-a797-f72d0683dc53
  7. Can I start playing Atlas (Game Preview) when the download bar hits ready to start?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I start playing Atlas (Game Preview) when the download bar hits ready to start?: Just wanted to know. It's a 80Gb game and I want to start playing it when ready to start. The download is going decent but I won't wait 2 or 3 hours less to start playing... In case no one knows,...
  8. Atlas

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Atlas: Mein Freund und ich möchten atlas spielen haben dort das Problem das er nicht bei mir drauf kommt und ich nicht bei ihn aber mit anderen spielern klapt es bei mir...
  9. Need to learn how to trade for gold on atlas

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need to learn how to trade for gold on atlas: Need to learn how to strading for gold on atlas instead of farming for sea chests thx 26a05a0a-cf1f-4176-a765-88d55df0e439
  10. Who's excited for Atlas on xbox?!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Who's excited for Atlas on xbox?!!: I have to research more about the game, thanks for remembering. adb37289-fb52-4dd0-a333-19b00b3d7f56