Atlas fallen reload store bug solved

Discus and support Atlas fallen reload store bug solved in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Only way i could fix this problem was to spam reload until i got transfeered to the buy site, hope this helps for anyone els trying to figure it out... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Steven Segal1, Aug 12, 2023.

1. Atlas fallen reload store bug solved

Only way i could fix this problem was to spam reload until i got transfeered to the buy site, hope this helps for anyone els trying to figure it out

:)

Steven Segal1, Aug 12, 2023
  2. Anirban Sarkar1 Win User

Hi Steven,

I'm Anirban and I'll be happy to help you.

Thanks for posting it in this forum, it'll help many users to solve their issue.

Kind regards
  3. Verified Canadian ✠Win User

Had a store reload page bug

4. StuartATrueRed Win User

Had a store reload page bug

5. skyplot Win User

Bugs Reload

There's a fast reload by pressing x twice. By doing it you lose all the bullets in the gun. But you reload slightly faster than normal.
  6. DecafKingRat Win User

Base camp in HH dlc

I used one of the caves that had everything, work & reloading benches and campfire...Fallen Rock I think was the name.
Thema:

1. Atlas fallen reload store bug solved - Similar Threads - Atlas fallen reload

2. Disc for Atlas Fallen on Xbox Series X, when install it, then update it, then put disc back...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Disc for Atlas Fallen on Xbox Series X, when install it, then update it, then put disc back...: Disc for Atlas Fallen on Xbox Series X console, you install it, then update it, then put disc back it, it opens the base install with addon again, this seems to be the only Christmas game I got...
  3. Disc for Atlas Fallen on Xbox Series X, when install it, then update it, then put disc back...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Disc for Atlas Fallen on Xbox Series X, when install it, then update it, then put disc back...: Disc for Atlas Fallen on Xbox Series X console, you install it, then update it, then put disc back it, it opens the base install with addon again, this seems to be the only Christmas game I got...
  4. if i change the primary atlas on my microsoft account will it affect the other email? And...

in XBoX Accessibility
    if i change the primary atlas on my microsoft account will it affect the other email? And...: I don't have any details to add. e1952aac-73e6-4162-9e11-392a84dbdc64
  5. Why would Atlas be released onto an unplayable platform due to lagg?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why would Atlas be released onto an unplayable platform due to lagg?: Cannot beleive Atlas would be commissioned by xbox given that is is just too laggy and unplayable. ff9f9819-b3b8-4133-a797-f72d0683dc53
  6. Can I start playing Atlas (Game Preview) when the download bar hits ready to start?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I start playing Atlas (Game Preview) when the download bar hits ready to start?: Just wanted to know. It's a 80Gb game and I want to start playing it when ready to start. The download is going decent but I won't wait 2 or 3 hours less to start playing... In case no one knows,...
  7. Atlas

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Atlas: Mein Freund und ich möchten atlas spielen haben dort das Problem das er nicht bei mir drauf kommt und ich nicht bei ihn aber mit anderen spielern klapt es bei mir...
  8. Need to learn how to trade for gold on atlas

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need to learn how to trade for gold on atlas: Need to learn how to strading for gold on atlas instead of farming for sea chests thx 26a05a0a-cf1f-4176-a765-88d55df0e439
  9. Who's excited for Atlas on xbox?!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Who's excited for Atlas on xbox?!!: I have to research more about the game, thanks for remembering. adb37289-fb52-4dd0-a333-19b00b3d7f56
  10. ATLAS HYPE TRAIN

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ATLAS HYPE TRAIN: Who is getting ATLAS Day 1? b653ec83-3361-4fb3-9ea9-0b2a86ba0789