ATARI: Game Over -- It's live now! Who's going to watch it tonight??

Discus and support ATARI: Game Over -- It's live now! Who's going to watch it tonight?? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I remember playing this pile of poop on my cousin's Atari 2600...it was so frustrating and had no actual plot or helped you figure out where t ogo... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Dwoop33, Nov 20, 2014.

1. Dwoop33
    Dwoop33 Guest

I remember playing this pile of poop on my cousin's Atari 2600...it was so frustrating and had no actual plot or helped you figure out where t ogo next, lol.

:)

Dwoop33, Nov 20, 2014
  2. marknally
    marknally Guest
    Overwatch - What To Expect

Still absolutely love this game, put in over a day now and every game is still fun and usually unique. It's probably one of the only multiplayers I've played where it goes down to the wire more often than not on who's going to win, absolutely fantastic!

marknally, Nov 20, 2014
  3. chemicalsora
    chemicalsora Guest
    Wondering what exactly happened to Kojima's Rising?

This video pretty much explains what happened to Rising and why it's PLATINUMGAMES the one who's handling now.

chemicalsora, Nov 20, 2014
  4. Dwoop33
    Dwoop33 Guest

Just wish I had kept a copy around for Ebay now after last week's crazy auction went down.

Dwoop33, Nov 20, 2014
  5. Zero Divided
    Zero Divided Guest
    I just finished watching, thought it was a good watch.

Zero Divided, Nov 20, 2014
  6. I'm going to check it out in the morning, I still remember playing this game as a kid .

PreacherXWDSX, Nov 20, 2014
  7. CarringtonTV
    CarringtonTV Guest
    I'll be watching it this weekend. I used to play this, too, back in the day. ET, Pac-Man & that Frogger-clone (with a chicken crossing the road; forgot the name) are still some of my biggest disappointments for the Atari 2600. ATARI: Game Over  -- It's live now! Who's going to watch it tonight?? :p

CarringtonTV, Nov 20, 2014
  8. RippenHarra
    RippenHarra Guest

Yes I'll be watching. I also remember playing this at my Cousins house on his Atari. I remember I just wanted to keep playing pitfall after this junk.

RippenHarra, Oct 31, 2018
  9. RippenHarra Win User

Yes I'll be watching. I also remember playing this at my Cousins house on his Atari. I remember I just wanted to keep playing pitfall after this junk.
  10. CarringtonTV Win User

I'll be watching it this weekend. I used to play this, too, back in the day. ET, Pac-Man & that Frogger-clone (with a chicken crossing the road; forgot the name) are still some of my biggest disappointments for the Atari 2600. :p
  11. PreacherXWDSX Win User

I'm going to check it out in the morning, I still remember playing this game as a kid .
  12. Zero Divided Win User

I just finished watching, thought it was a good watch.
  13. Dwoop33 Win User

Just wish I had kept a copy around for Ebay now after last week's crazy auction went down.
Thema:

1. ATARI: Game Over -- It's live now! Who's going to watch it tonight?? - Similar Threads - ATARI Game live

2. All of my games captures have disappeared how do I get them all back?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    All of my games captures have disappeared how do I get them all back?: This 90 day expiry date thing is not an option and there needs to be a way to get everything back because they've been sat on my account for years and now all of a sudden they get deleted?...
  3. Is Atari: Game Over discontinued on Xbox 360? Remember how useless that Xbox 360 app is?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is Atari: Game Over discontinued on Xbox 360? Remember how useless that Xbox 360 app is?: When I launched Atari: Game Over on my Xbox 360, I got an error saying that Atari: Game Over isn't available. Does anyone know how to solve this issue? d81c9197-f841-48ed-aa1d-8e69234696e0
  4. First in depth look at Atari's new Haunted House launching Oct 12th-

in XboX Insiders
    First in depth look at Atari's new Haunted House launching Oct 12th-: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZO5ecKLv0o submitted by /u/PowerDubs [link] [comments]
  5. Atari's new Haunted House game available for pre-order at Best Buy, Target and Walmart- for...

in XboX Insiders
    Atari's new Haunted House game available for pre-order at Best Buy, Target and Walmart- for...: Trailer here- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xLvL\_HfgZjo&pp=ygUTYXRhcmkgaGF1bnRlZCBob3VzZQ%3D%3D https://www.bestbuy.com/site/haunted-house-xbox-series-x-xbox-one/6559213.p?skuId=6559213...
  6. Paddles, trackballs, and spinners for Atari games on Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Paddles, trackballs, and spinners for Atari games on Xbox: I have a question about Xbox alternate controls. The one game that would be played more except for the fact that modern controls ruins it is Atari Flashback. The 2600 paddle games do not work...
  7. How long has Xbox been working/cooperating with Atari

in XBoX on Windows
    How long has Xbox been working/cooperating with Atari: I have looked deeply into this question and I am still without answer so does anyone know the answer e5b647fe-ad8f-442e-ad5f-b13297853ca3
  8. Original XBOX "Atari Anthology" - Want to play on my XBOX360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Original XBOX "Atari Anthology" - Want to play on my XBOX360: Hi, I'd like to play the Atari Anthology (Original XBOX game) on my XBOX360S (250 GB Drive). This game(s) are on the original XBOX game list, that are supported for XBOX360. I get an error...
  9. Atari games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Atari games: I have a Xbox 360 and I have some old Atari games that I would like to play on the Xbox but I tried to insert the Atari Centipede disc but it did not even recognize the disc was there. So can I...
  10. Atari ET dig

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Atari ET dig: So are they just filming this and release it for a later date or are they doing this live? and if its live what the link? cant seem to find one bdf2c0b3-d8b2-4fa1-a90f-15ddd41b2aee