Atari ET dig

Discus and support Atari ET dig in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; coming from Disney 2016. Indiana Jones and the Landfill of Atari! and you thought the Space Invaders in 4 were bad! Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by proneto911, Apr 26, 2014.

1. Jasperrdm
    Jasperrdm Guest

Atari ET dig

coming from Disney 2016. Indiana Jones and the Landfill of Atari! and you thought the Space Invaders in 4 were bad!

Jasperrdm, Apr 29, 2014
  2. Sicfrog
    Sicfrog Guest
    That Raiders Of The Lost Ark game was the (stuff)!

E.T. really wasn't quite that bad a game back in the day. Those Swordquest games were a much bigger waste of time and money.

Sicfrog, Apr 29, 2014
  3. I may be the only living human that has never seen E. T. except for maybe newborns.

BizarroMantis, Apr 29, 2014
  4. Atari ET dig

You are not missing much at all Biz. I watched it as a child and had no particular love for the creature and when I see it on the TV now, it just annoys me.

Go on forumers, I am ready for my whips. *kneels down*

As for the reason behind the dumping, I bet that would make sense that it was just easier for them to do. Though I have to wonder if this has happened anywhere else with other failed games.

Mark Sherwood, Apr 30, 2014
  5. BongKaos
    BongKaos Guest
    The reason for the dump was beacause,

They made more games than consoles existed. Meaning---

let's say a million consoles existed at the time, 2 million games were made. (I'm making up the numbers). That's 2 copies of the game for every console owner. Now, since nobody really wanted to purchase one copy let alone 2, the entire leftover
    stock was disposed of.

I can see the Dumped copies selling at a premium price because of the history at auction.

For some reason, this reminds me of when Al Capones vault was opened. A lot of nothing.... Atari ET dig :)

Now that we recycle electronics, I doubt this could happen again.

BongKaos, Apr 30, 2014
  6. Ouch, well that's some self confidence right there, making that many copies. As for it happening again, I meant happening around that time, to someone else. It must of happened at least a few times, surely. Still though, I do think they will sell for a mint.
    Are they being sold in bulk or individually?

Mark Sherwood, Apr 30, 2014
  7. ET literally "reared its ugly head" yet again. :0 Just had to throw that in.

BizarroMantis, Apr 30, 2014
  8. Jasperrdm
    Jasperrdm Guest

Atari ET dig

You just had to phone that one in.

Jasperrdm, Nov 1, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Atari ET dig