Atari ET dig

Discus and support Atari ET dig in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; ^ lol I still have fond memories of PONG but I bet if you showed footage of it to the younger generation and told them you actually got enjoyment from... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by proneto911, Apr 26, 2014.

1. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest

Atari ET dig

^ lol

I still have fond memories of PONG but I bet if you showed footage of it to the younger generation and told them you actually got enjoyment from it they would probably think you were mad lol

And before anyone asks, no it wasn't 1080p/60fps ;-p

Lofty Who, Apr 26, 2014
  2. brandiesel1
    brandiesel1 Guest
    [quote user="Lofty Who"]^ lol

I still have fond memories of PONG but I bet if you showed footage of it to the younger generation and told them you actually got enjoyment from it they would probably think you were mad lol

And before anyone asks, no it wasn't 1080p/60fps ;-p[/quote]

lol, speaking of Pong my 6 year old son was playing yesterday and having fun. He was playing Little Big Planet 2 on the user made levels and when I walked in to check what he was playing he was playing a level that was just like Pong.

brandiesel1, Apr 26, 2014
  3. Pong is something that everyone can enjoy. Not sure I'd spend hundreds on a console dedicated to to but it's one of those ageless games definitely.

Dynamic Sausage, Apr 27, 2014
  4. Scrtch
    Scrtch Guest

Atari ET dig

Scrtch, Apr 27, 2014
  5. Judge
    Judge Guest
    Ya, the landfill is in the desert, so moisture is not really an issue, so the condition is expected to be somewhat decent. The movie is set to launch later this year on 360 and X1. I can't wait to check it out.

Judge, Apr 27, 2014
  6. Lmao lofty. So long as the movie is at the resolution its all gravy Atari ET dig :D

Looking forward to this. I read that article today, its not something that would usually interest me but all the same, its a good find.

Mark Sherwood, Apr 27, 2014
  7. Scrtch
    Scrtch Guest
    Just looked at the videos and see they were in the boxes and instructions and all. I hope the movie has a catchy song like "I want to build a snowman"

Scrtch, Apr 27, 2014
  8. N7 Gh0stz
    N7 Gh0stz Guest

Atari ET dig

wow 3 mods in one thread LMAO.

N7 Gh0stz, Apr 27, 2014
  9. Major Angry
    Major Angry Guest
    Hopefully one day COD will have a place in this site.

Major Angry, Apr 27, 2014
  10. voteDC
    voteDC Guest
    [quote user="aka Scratch"] I hope the movie has a catchy song like "I want to build a snowman"[/quote]I was at work today and the entire kitchen was singing that song.

The sad thing is that everyone from the 16 year old waitress to the 50 year old head chef knew the words.

voteDC, Apr 27, 2014
  11. N7 Lol, not something you see everyday eh? Atari ET dig :p

Major, you never know. It could happen somewhere >Atari ET dig :)

vote, I was singing that very song last night along with 'Let it go'. I don't do justice when I sing but some tunes are just too catchy to pass up on. I heard that movie did so well that it made a near 1-billion profit :-o

Mark Sherwood, Apr 27, 2014
  12. Yeah I heard about this and thought they were joking when I saw a picture of a couple. I first though that they just randomly found two, but then I started hearing they found multiple other copies. Interesting for sure.

Dr Black Bones, Apr 28, 2014
  13. Atari ET dig

Has it been explained as to why they ended up there? I mean landfill I understand but I don't get why just a huge batch of games would be dumped there.

Mark Sherwood, Apr 28, 2014
  14. The1337gamer
    The1337gamer Guest
    Atari was in financial trouble. The ET game lost them a lot of money. It was probably cheaper to dump all their unsold stock in a landfill than get rid of it by other means. Also, the ET game was considered one of the worst games ever so they probably
    thought the best way to disassociate themselves with it would be to bury all the remaining copies. That's just my guess. We'll probably find out more in the documentary they're doing.

The1337gamer, Apr 28, 2014
  15. The Atari employee who thought he chose a clever place to hide this hideous abomination of a game is slapping his forehead. He and Atari was hoping this would have been long forgotten about. But no, it's rearing it's ugly head once more. Maybe they should
    have dropped the box into the Indian Ocean.

BizarroMantis, Apr 28, 2014
Thema:

Atari ET dig

1. Atari ET dig - Similar Threads - Atari dig

2. Is Atari: Game Over discontinued on Xbox 360? Remember how useless that Xbox 360 app is?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is Atari: Game Over discontinued on Xbox 360? Remember how useless that Xbox 360 app is?: When I launched Atari: Game Over on my Xbox 360, I got an error saying that Atari: Game Over isn't available. Does anyone know how to solve this issue? d81c9197-f841-48ed-aa1d-8e69234696e0
  3. First in depth look at Atari's new Haunted House launching Oct 12th-

in XboX Insiders
    First in depth look at Atari's new Haunted House launching Oct 12th-: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZO5ecKLv0o submitted by /u/PowerDubs [link] [comments]
  4. Atari's new Haunted House game available for pre-order at Best Buy, Target and Walmart- for...

in XboX Insiders
    Atari's new Haunted House game available for pre-order at Best Buy, Target and Walmart- for...: Trailer here- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xLvL\_HfgZjo&pp=ygUTYXRhcmkgaGF1bnRlZCBob3VzZQ%3D%3D https://www.bestbuy.com/site/haunted-house-xbox-series-x-xbox-one/6559213.p?skuId=6559213...
  5. I want my old gamer tag back Xbox support said to dig out my 360 to change it back I did...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I want my old gamer tag back Xbox support said to dig out my 360 to change it back I did...: Xbox support told me to spend money and it would work. why did I listen? It doesn’t work and l am missing money. a37ac5fb-6910-40fe-97eb-96938976d571
  6. Paddles, trackballs, and spinners for Atari games on Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Paddles, trackballs, and spinners for Atari games on Xbox: I have a question about Xbox alternate controls. The one game that would be played more except for the fact that modern controls ruins it is Atari Flashback. The 2600 paddle games do not work...
  7. How long has Xbox been working/cooperating with Atari

in XBoX on Windows
    How long has Xbox been working/cooperating with Atari: I have looked deeply into this question and I am still without answer so does anyone know the answer e5b647fe-ad8f-442e-ad5f-b13297853ca3
  8. Original XBOX "Atari Anthology" - Want to play on my XBOX360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Original XBOX "Atari Anthology" - Want to play on my XBOX360: Hi, I'd like to play the Atari Anthology (Original XBOX game) on my XBOX360S (250 GB Drive). This game(s) are on the original XBOX game list, that are supported for XBOX360. I get an error...
  9. Atari games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Atari games: I have a Xbox 360 and I have some old Atari games that I would like to play on the Xbox but I tried to insert the Atari Centipede disc but it did not even recognize the disc was there. So can I...
  10. ATARI: Game Over -- It's live now! Who's going to watch it tonight??

in XBoX on Consoles
    ATARI: Game Over -- It's live now! Who's going to watch it tonight??: I remember playing this pile of poop on my cousin's Atari 2600...it was so frustrating and had no actual plot or helped you figure out where t ogo next, lol. f19158a0-517a-4040-a3fd-0e94f13830c9