Atari ET dig

Discus and support Atari ET dig in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So are they just filming this and release it for a later date or are they doing this live? and if its live what the link? cant seem to find one... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by proneto911, Apr 26, 2014.

1. proneto911
    proneto911 Guest

Atari ET dig

So are they just filming this and release it for a later date or are they doing this live? and if its live what the link? cant seem to find one

:)

proneto911, Apr 26, 2014
  2. Outrun
    Outrun Guest
    Atari E.T. excavation film kicks off Xbox documentary series in 2014

Sad but true. No one will forget Atari ET even if they never played it. We can forget the Mystique Atari adult games, but ET doesn't get the pass...nor should it.

Outrun, Apr 26, 2014
  3. gamerXpress
    gamerXpress Guest
    Remove a letter from a game title.. And explain. LULz

[quote user="Elite Rampant"]

ET (WET)

ET for the Atari getting an HD remake.

[/quote]Please don't.

gamerXpress, Apr 26, 2014
  4. Zero Divided
    Zero Divided Guest

Atari ET dig

I believe they are releasing it later, from what I recall it is suppose to be a documentary.

Zero Divided, Apr 26, 2014
  5. Endgamez
    Endgamez Guest
    It'd be funny if all they found was that this has been a persistent urban legend, all along. Atari ET dig :)

Endgamez, Apr 26, 2014
  6. Major Angry
    Major Angry Guest
    They are digging up the site to remove all the ET copies because Ubisoft wants to get rid of all the unsold copies of Fighters Within.

Major Angry, Apr 26, 2014
  7. tohellnbak
    tohellnbak Guest
    it is happening now but will be a documentary shown on the upcoming XB TV channel...

tohellnbak, Apr 26, 2014
  8. disc frolf
    disc frolf Guest

Atari ET dig

If you follow major Nelson on twitter he's been posting pics. They found them already and even found centipede in the original plastic wrap lol

disc frolf, Apr 26, 2014
  9. Blow on them like Nintendo cartridges, and they might work.

AdamDietterick, Apr 26, 2014
  10. J.R.G.
    J.R.G. Guest
    I think they should emulate this game for the X1...bugs and all! To let people know what a bad game REALLY was.

Peace, J.R.

J.R.G., Apr 26, 2014
  11. tohellnbak
    tohellnbak Guest
    dam shame as I saved up money to buy that POS when it was released... game was B A D but Indiana Jones was a better game... (showing age)

tohellnbak, Apr 26, 2014
  12. I think it will be interesting to see what happens to the value of these cartridges now. I imagine a fair few of the buried ones WILL still work as some, if not many will have taken the dump well and have had no other exposure to any abuse. Will the publicity
    rocket the price or will it plummet now that there's hundreds or thousands out there?

Dynamic Sausage, Apr 26, 2014
  13. brandiesel1
    brandiesel1 Guest

Atari ET dig

I remember waiting in line with my mom (I was like 8 or 9) to buy this game. I sort of liked the game though. There were definitely worse games out there.

brandiesel1, Apr 26, 2014
  14. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest
    I remember this game, I didn't actually think it was too bad, maybe my expectations were a lot lower all those years back ;-)

Lofty Who, Apr 26, 2014
  15. From what I remember of being a kid (Game Boy Colour/PS1 era), every new game was the best game ever. Probably what made ET so good to some of you Atari ET dig :p

Dynamic Sausage, Apr 26, 2014
Thema:

Atari ET dig

1. Atari ET dig - Similar Threads - Atari dig

2. Is Atari: Game Over discontinued on Xbox 360? Remember how useless that Xbox 360 app is?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is Atari: Game Over discontinued on Xbox 360? Remember how useless that Xbox 360 app is?: When I launched Atari: Game Over on my Xbox 360, I got an error saying that Atari: Game Over isn't available. Does anyone know how to solve this issue? d81c9197-f841-48ed-aa1d-8e69234696e0
  3. First in depth look at Atari's new Haunted House launching Oct 12th-

in XboX Insiders
    First in depth look at Atari's new Haunted House launching Oct 12th-: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZO5ecKLv0o submitted by /u/PowerDubs [link] [comments]
  4. Atari's new Haunted House game available for pre-order at Best Buy, Target and Walmart- for...

in XboX Insiders
    Atari's new Haunted House game available for pre-order at Best Buy, Target and Walmart- for...: Trailer here- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xLvL\_HfgZjo&pp=ygUTYXRhcmkgaGF1bnRlZCBob3VzZQ%3D%3D https://www.bestbuy.com/site/haunted-house-xbox-series-x-xbox-one/6559213.p?skuId=6559213...
  5. I want my old gamer tag back Xbox support said to dig out my 360 to change it back I did...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I want my old gamer tag back Xbox support said to dig out my 360 to change it back I did...: Xbox support told me to spend money and it would work. why did I listen? It doesn’t work and l am missing money. a37ac5fb-6910-40fe-97eb-96938976d571
  6. Paddles, trackballs, and spinners for Atari games on Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Paddles, trackballs, and spinners for Atari games on Xbox: I have a question about Xbox alternate controls. The one game that would be played more except for the fact that modern controls ruins it is Atari Flashback. The 2600 paddle games do not work...
  7. How long has Xbox been working/cooperating with Atari

in XBoX on Windows
    How long has Xbox been working/cooperating with Atari: I have looked deeply into this question and I am still without answer so does anyone know the answer e5b647fe-ad8f-442e-ad5f-b13297853ca3
  8. Original XBOX "Atari Anthology" - Want to play on my XBOX360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Original XBOX "Atari Anthology" - Want to play on my XBOX360: Hi, I'd like to play the Atari Anthology (Original XBOX game) on my XBOX360S (250 GB Drive). This game(s) are on the original XBOX game list, that are supported for XBOX360. I get an error...
  9. Atari games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Atari games: I have a Xbox 360 and I have some old Atari games that I would like to play on the Xbox but I tried to insert the Atari Centipede disc but it did not even recognize the disc was there. So can I...
  10. ATARI: Game Over -- It's live now! Who's going to watch it tonight??

in XBoX on Consoles
    ATARI: Game Over -- It's live now! Who's going to watch it tonight??: I remember playing this pile of poop on my cousin's Atari 2600...it was so frustrating and had no actual plot or helped you figure out where t ogo next, lol. f19158a0-517a-4040-a3fd-0e94f13830c9