at working xbox live can't watch any game in the store with consoles

Discus and support at working xbox live can't watch any game in the store with consoles in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; can't log in on the console to the store. writes (unfortunately our service works correctly.to check xbox live service status, go to the website..)... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DINAMDINAM, Jan 11, 2018.

1. DINAMDINAM
    DINAMDINAM Guest

can't log in on the console to the store. writes (unfortunately our service works correctly.to check xbox live service status, go to the website..) check on the computer xbox live is working all right.on the console doesn't open a shop and all (( what to
    do???

:)

DINAMDINAM, Jan 11, 2018
  2. Dean Norman
    Dean Norman Guest
    NFL Gamepass not working on Xbox One

I am having the same problem. It was working for me on Tuesday but has not worked since. I can't watch NFL Network Live or any of the games.

The Xbox ONE, Android and Windows Phone App will not show live content.

Games and NFL Network are only working in a browser on a PC.

Dean Norman, Jan 11, 2018
  3. Problem with Xbox Live Gold

Hi

I have Xbox Live Gold until July/2017, but isn't working.

I can't download the games "Free with Gold", I can't play online because I don't have the permission required.

Any help?

My gamertag is: GuiSellini

Console: Xbox One

Thanks

GuiSellini5b07006f-21fe-4004-a05a-72861bb5a653, Jan 11, 2018
  4. Just1MoreThing Win User

Why can I not connect to the Xbox network

I was having the same. Won't connect to Xbox live but my internet was fine and I could watch YouTube on the Xbox but can't launch any games or accesses the Microsoft store.

So I restarted the console and when it booted up, it says there was an update. 5 mins of installing and logging back in, all was good again. Hope that helps!
  5. Raw Apocalypze Win User

mw3 disk read error fix

Other discs work fine on my XBOX, I can't try the disc on any other consoles before in a few days, but i can play other games and watch movies on the console without any problem.
  6. Dean Norman Win User

I am having the same problem. It was working for me on Tuesday but has not worked since. I can't watch NFL Network Live or any of the games.

7. Jnorsman Win User

Same problem, PC is fine will not log in on xbox one
  8. Lionsfan313 Win User

WTF, free copy of FIFA 14 with pre-orders of Xbox One - but only in Europe

I would rather have a year of xbox live gold instead of a free game because without xbox live gold we can't even watch netflix on the console
Thema:

1. at working xbox live can't watch any game in the store with consoles - Similar Threads - working live can't

2. Live chat is not working

in XBoX on Windows
    Live chat is not working: I have been trying to contact xbox support through live chat but whenever i get to speak to an agent it wont let me type anything therefore i cannot respond to the agents and i cannot sort out my...
  3. Xbox live parties not working on PC unless I reset Xbox app and Xbox Live Services app

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live parties not working on PC unless I reset Xbox app and Xbox Live Services app: Basically the title. Xbox live parties do not work on PC (Windows 11) the first time. I have to go in and reset those two apps in order for them to work. All my privacy settings are correct....
  4. windows live not working for backward compatible games cant log in

in XBoX on Consoles
    windows live not working for backward compatible games cant log in: windows live not working for backward compatible games cant log in worked fine 5 days ago fc43185f-1218-42bb-bd69-07d7b56643a2
  5. I bought the Xbox live Cos $460 at gamestop. And I can't get to work on my t. V. Can you...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought the Xbox live Cos $460 at gamestop. And I can't get to work on my t. V. Can you...: I bought an Xbox live called at gamestop for $60. Can you help me set it up on my t vI bought an Xbox live called at gamestop for $60. Can you help me set it up on my t? V?...
  6. Working fix for Xbox 360 Profile Download issue on Xbox One "Can't connect to Xbox Live"...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Working fix for Xbox 360 Profile Download issue on Xbox One "Can't connect to Xbox Live"...: This should work for almost every single case where you cannot download your Xbox 360 Profile. First of all I have more or less figured out that this is due to an IPv6 issue with the 360 File...
  7. Other family members can't sign up to Microsoft Live - claims it's work or school email

in XBoX Accessibility
    Other family members can't sign up to Microsoft Live - claims it's work or school email: We have a private domain with our own email-addresses. When other members of my family try to sign up, they are denied because Microsoft thinks their emails are "work or school email". This is...
  8. I can't use xbox live and even the mobile app doesn't work

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't use xbox live and even the mobile app doesn't work: hello i have a big probleme last night i was playing until my xbox live stopped working, i was still connected but everything else was not available,the store,the online games,even looking someone...
  9. I can't play in live because the code isdoes not work

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't play in live because the code isdoes not work: A few minutes ago I exchange a code for a subscription to xbox live gold for free, but my profile do, but my profile does not appear anything. What I can do? 18061583-1312-49ff-a8c2-c04796fbfc2e
  10. X360 — Free trial Live Gold doesn't work + Can't contact support

in XBoX on Consoles
    X360 — Free trial Live Gold doesn't work + Can't contact support: Hi, I activated the 1-month free trial on the site (not on my console), and it's there in my subscriptions page. But on my console I don't see it (I have re-downloaded the profile some times)...