AT&T: Xbox One S Will Not Connect to Wifi - Network Error

Discus and support AT&T: Xbox One S Will Not Connect to Wifi - Network Error in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; AT&T (ISPs): Xbox One S Will Not Connect to Wifi - Network Error This video helped me connect! It was an easy fix, wish I had googled the solution much... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by tannertheturtle, Aug 24, 2018.

1. AT&T: Xbox One S Will Not Connect to Wifi - Network Error

AT&T (ISPs): Xbox One S Will Not Connect to Wifi - Network Error
    This video helped me connect! It was an easy fix, wish I had googled the solution much sooner instead of wasting all that time doing the same stuff you did.

:)

tannertheturtle, Aug 24, 2018
  2. Marcy-Marc
    Marcy-Marc Guest
    wifi issues

So recently my xbox one has not been able to connect to my wifi network. It has before in the past and one day up and stopped working. I've called xbox customer support and went through troubleshoot steps with them but so far they have not helped. The wifi network shows up but whenever i try to test the network connection i get an error message that says 'cannot get an IP address'. I tried a wired connection and that works but i am not able to keep it wired all the time. If anyone might have a solution please help!

Marcy-Marc, Aug 24, 2018
  3. unkinden
    unkinden Guest
    Error C00D07C9

On my Windows7 Network and Sharing Center already set Home network, but zune still don`t connect to phone by wifi. Firewall disabled, home network set, wifi is working, zune shows up correct wifi ssid connected, but when i try to connect my phone Error
    C00D07C9 appears.

unkinden, Aug 24, 2018
  4. Tormaz
    Tormaz Guest

Hello!

I would try the following troubleshooting steps to see if any of them help.

• Change the Wifi Password & try the new one
    • Try changing the wifi encryption type on the router (if it's WPA & WPA2, try setting it to just one)
    • Change the SSID

Tormaz, Aug 29, 2018
  5. Try a hard reset of the xbox hold the home button for 8 seconds till it completely shuts off and unplug the xbox for 5 minutes then forget your network and try reconnecting

infernoking13, Aug 29, 2018
  6. Khaleesi85
    Khaleesi85 Guest
    This video helped me connect! It was an easy fix, wish I had googled the solution much sooner instead of wasting all that time doing the same stuff you did.

Khaleesi85, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: