AT&T: Xbox Live and Xbox reset

Discus and support AT&T: Xbox Live and Xbox reset in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; AT&T (ISPs): Xbox Live and Xbox reset Try a hard reset of the xbox hold the home button for 8 seconds till it completely shuts off and unplug the xbox... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by UpturnedTexas35, Aug 27, 2018.

1. AT&T: Xbox Live and Xbox reset

AT&T (ISPs): Xbox Live and Xbox reset
    Try a hard reset of the xbox hold the home button for 8 seconds till it completely shuts off and unplug the xbox for 5 minutes tyen forget your network and try reconnecting

:)

UpturnedTexas35, Aug 27, 2018
  2. help

You have variable options to solve this my dear friend:

1. Reset your router or modem and configure your Xbox Live Internet Connection with the router or modem after being resetted.

2. Delete your profile and download it again

3. Reset your Xbox 360 and check If you can sign in.

If this doesn´t works, you could go to this article:
    support.xbox.com/.../unable-to-connect-solution

Another option would be an Xbox Ambassador by clicking this URL/Link:
    http://ambassadors.xbox.com/en-us/Pages/chatnow.aspx?service=xbox-live&category=connecting&ccfissue=

Hope you fixed it.

Luis Gutiérrez Fuentes, Aug 27, 2018
  3. Uverse reset killed my Xbox Live

The answer is simple: AT&T blows, ergo AT&T U-Verse blows.

I'm sorry to hear about your misfortune, I am unfortunate enough to own U-Verse as well.

Could the solution possibly be in a passcode you need to put back in to your Xbox 360 Internet settings in order to log in to the internet on your xbox via your router? Sometimes those reset & need to be put back in manually after resetting the whole internet.

Have you gone through the process of testing the Xbox Live connection to see where the break in connection lies?

That Darn Cat 2, Aug 27, 2018
  4. WPAK
    WPAK Guest

Hi there,

an Xbox Live Gold subscription is connected to the Xbox Live Account, so Resetting the console will not remove the subscription from an account.

The best thing to check is if the subscription still shows on the Xbox Live Account that was used to purchase the Gold subscription via

http://account.microsoft.com/services

If the subscription shows there then please (re) download that profile on to the Xbox One console.

In order to download the profile you will need the account credentials.

Let us know the results

5. Try a hard reset of the xbox hold the home button for 8 seconds till it completely shuts off and unplug the xbox for 5 minutes tyen forget your network and try reconnecting

infernoking13, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: