AT&T TV pixelated and freezes with Xbox RJ45

Discus and support AT&T TV pixelated and freezes with Xbox RJ45 in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; AT&T TV pixelated and freezes with Xbox RJ45 This is sounding like a port is messed up somewhere, I would say trying out without going through the... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by SteveBostic, Sep 18, 2019.

1. SteveBostic
    SteveBostic Guest

I have tried 2 other unmanaged network switches, no joy. I think I might have success though. Last night I moved the cable box with the DVR to another room and swapped with a cable box that does NOT have a DVR in it. Those DVR boxes require a cat5 connection
    to the router to work. The regular boxes can be connected either through cat5 or HPNA. I connected it on the HPNA (RG6 cable). The Xbox is now on cat5 and connected to the switch and all seems to be working just fine. Need more time watching TV to be sure
    but it looks good so far.

Thanks for the suggestions. I'm just trying to determine if the Xbox is the problem so I can return it for another if it is in fact the problem. If all continues as it is, working OK, I will try using a different port from the router. Didn't think of that
    so thanks for that suggestion!

:)

SteveBostic, Sep 18, 2019
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: