AT&T: NAT Type

Discus and support AT&T: NAT Type in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; AT&T (ISPs): NAT Type i have US Cellular (D-Link Modem/router) and i cant get my NAT open, its either Strict or Unavailable.... this shit is... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by B3stOfBoth, Oct 16, 2018.

1. B3stOfBoth
    B3stOfBoth Guest

AT&T (ISPs): NAT Type
    i have US Cellular (D-Link Modem/router) and i cant get my NAT open, its either Strict or Unavailable.... this shit is irritating! ive called ISP and they have no clue wtf NAT is! any suggestions?

:)

B3stOfBoth, Oct 16, 2018
  2. ItzzG0uld
    ItzzG0uld Guest
    AT&T: Nat type

AT&T (ISPs): Nat type
    My NAT type is strict but I want it to be moderate or open. Please help.

ItzzG0uld, Oct 16, 2018
  3. AT&T: NAT TYPE : STRICT

AT&T (ISPs): NAT TYPE : STRICT

PLEASE HELP ME OUT.NAT TYPE STRICT DETECTED.TRIED SWITCHING MULTIPLE INTERNET CONNECTIONS,STILL NO USE.UNABLE TO.PLAY MULTIPLAYER

Lorenz Auditore, Oct 16, 2018
  4. XBF Brad A
    XBF Brad A Guest

Hello Best,

Sorry for the strict NAT type. It could be from multiple reasons. One solution is try a wired connection if possible. Also can try

Multiplayer game solution
    and see if that helps.

Hope this helps, let us know.

Thanks,

Brad

Xbox Forum Team

XBF Brad A, Oct 16, 2018
  5. Hi B3stofboth

I had the same issue, first contact your ISP (internet service provider) and ask them to open the NAT type to open they will likely inform you your IPNP is now open then try a hard reset on your system and check in system settings.

Hope this helps and your NAT opens up

best regards

Familyknight201, Oct 16, 2018
  6. Ackis
    Ackis Guest
    Wired vs wireless has nothing to do with it.

Also, what is IPNP? (You probably meant UPnP AT&T: NAT Type :) )

To fix your NAT issues you can either port forward, or enable UPnP on your router.

Ackis, Oct 16, 2018
  7. Try cable connection. That improves your nat a lot

Chyrola Cuello, Oct 16, 2018
  8. iTrippeyz
    iTrippeyz Guest

How would you port forward and/or enable UPnP on my router? My settings say "UPnP not successful."

iTrippeyz, Oct 24, 2018
  9. XBF Javier R
    XBF Javier R Guest
    Hello iTrippeyz!

Our suggestion here, attempt to follow our UPnP not successful in your network settings article as it explains thoroughly
    the process for handling a UPnP error.

Try this out for us and let us know how this goes.

Best wishes!

XBF Javier R, Oct 24, 2018
  10. ON THE SIDE OF YOUR MODEM IS AN ADVANCED DEVICE CONFIGURATION ADDRESS YOU TYPE IN AS IF YOU WERE GOING TO A WEBSITE. THIS WILL TAKE YOU INTO THE MODEM SETTINGS FOR YOUR ATT MODEM. YOU GO TO THE FIREWALL SETTINGS, THEN TO THE NAT/GAMING SETTINGS. YOU WILL
    NEED THE DEVICE ACCESS CODE OFF OF YOUR MODEM TO GET IN. THEN YOU GO TO MANAGE CUSTOM SERVICES, AND CREATE CUSTOM PORTS FOR YOUR XBOX TO COMMUNICATE THROUGH FASTER. THERE ARE YOUTUBE VIDEOS EXPLAINING THIS. THE PORTS I ALWAYS USE ARE OFF OF THE MICROSOFT
    WEBSITE.

These ports must be open for Xbox Live to work:

• Port 88 (UDP)
    • Port 3074 (UDP and TCP)
    • Port 53 (UDP and TCP)
    • Port 80 (TCP)
    • Port 500 (UDP)
    • Port 3544 (UDP)
    • Port 4500 (UDP)

chuckydevil169, Nov 10, 2018
  11. Connection type should have no impact on NAT really.

MarsNeedsTacos, Nov 10, 2018
  12. ZacharyWendt
    ZacharyWendt Guest

I have an arris dual band panoramic modem I've got to the firewall settings and now i come to a few options do i add the ports to "port forwarding" or "port triggers" and should i add that entire list or others too .

I should also mention that i am having the same problem ever since i opened my xbox to clean it out. Ever since that i haven't been able to connect my controllers or to the internet on the Xbox.any help at all would Great

ZacharyWendt, Nov 11, 2018
  13. BLK1021
    BLK1021 Guest
    i have US Cellular (D-Link Modem/router) and i cant get my NAT open, its either Strict or Unavailable.... this shit is irritating! ive called ISP and they have no clue wtf NAT is! any suggestions?

BLK1021, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: