AT&T: My Xbox One will not connect to my wireless modem for the Wi-Fi

Discus and support AT&T: My Xbox One will not connect to my wireless modem for the Wi-Fi in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; AT&T (ISPs): My Xbox One will not connect to my wireless modem for the Wi-Fi Try a hard reset of the xbox hold the home button for 8 seconds till it... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by xNoJ0kEx ObB, Aug 27, 2018.

1. xNoJ0kEx ObB
    xNoJ0kEx ObB Guest

AT&T (ISPs): My Xbox One will not connect to my wireless modem for the Wi-Fi
    Try a hard reset of the xbox hold the home button for 8 seconds till it completely shuts off and unplug the xbox for 5 minutes tyen forget your network and try reconnecting as well as troubleshooting the router

:)

xNoJ0kEx ObB, Aug 27, 2018
  2. cant connect at hotel

can not connect to xbox live out of town in a hotel using there wireless modem ,my wireless adapter works and the wi-fi works at the motel , i can connect to there wi-fi but i get the big x on the internet ,some one pleaseeeee help no live blows!

InUrFaceAllDay, Aug 27, 2018
  3. Do I need a router to connect to my internet ?

Hey, I have a modem that is Wi-Fi and I can't connect to my internet, Will buying a router help ?

BTW: My Xbox is Wi-Fi built-in.

MisterYellowPL, Aug 27, 2018
  4. Tormaz
    Tormaz Guest

Hello!

I would try the following troubleshooting steps to see if any of them help.

• Hard reset Xbox
    • Reboot all networking equipment
    • Make sure the encryption is WPA or WPA2 (not enterprise)
    • Try changing the wifi encryption type on the router (if it's WPA & WPA2, try setting it to just one)
    • Change the Wifi Password & try the new one

Tormaz, Aug 29, 2018
  5. Michaaa02
    Michaaa02 Guest
    Hi, this is an issue happening for a lot of people, i’m afraid you’ll have to wait till it’s resolved.

Michaaa02, Aug 29, 2018
  6. Try a hard reset of the xbox hold the home button for 8 seconds till it completely shuts off and unplug the xbox for 5 minutes tyen forget your network and try reconnecting as well as troubleshooting the router

infernoking13, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: