AT&T: My account

Discus and support AT&T: My account in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; AT&T (ISPs): My account Can you sign in normally at xbox.com ? If yes try removing the account from the console, doing a hard restart, hold the power... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by vaughnjohnson1, Jul 16, 2018.

1. AT&T: My account

AT&T (ISPs): My account
    Can you sign in normally at xbox.com ?

If yes try removing the account from the console, doing a hard restart, hold the power button for 10 seconds while the system is on, and then re-adding the account

:)

vaughnjohnson1, Jul 16, 2018
  2. Parental controls

My friend has an xbox live with a parental control account/password, but the account for the parental control was deleted by AT&T. Is there any way for my friend to get his account working with no email for his parental controls?

xOneShotNoKillx, Jul 16, 2018
  3. IADS
    IADS Guest
    Unable to accept new terms for my daughters account?

I'm having same issue.

My daughter's account requires new T&C's to be accepted. She logins and accepts, it then asks for the parent account to login. I do so and it just takes me back to her account, same page to accept the T&C's.

At same time I can login into my Xbox live account on different PC and there is nothing for me to accept or deal with. My (adult) account is working fine.

I get error code 0x3fb on the green Xbox dialog box.

PC: Windows 10, Xbox App 8.8.15003.00000

4. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest

Can you sign in normally at xbox.com ?

If yes try removing the account from the console, doing a hard restart, hold the power button for 10 seconds while the system is on, and then re-adding the account

M3tal Daz3, Jul 16, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: