AT&T: Issues Connecting to Xbox Live With AT&T

Discus and support AT&T: Issues Connecting to Xbox Live With AT&T in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; AT&T (ISPs): Issues Connecting to Xbox Live With AT&T Hello Michael, We recommend if you can go hard wired then I would try that. I know for a while... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by SavageonCabbage, Sep 30, 2018.

1. AT&T: Issues Connecting to Xbox Live With AT&T

AT&T (ISPs): Issues Connecting to Xbox Live With AT&T
    Hello Michael,

We recommend if you can go hard wired then I would try that. I know for a while AT&T customers were having a lot of issues. If they have been fixed or not that is another question. Have you tried calling AT&T also? Please let us know if need anything else.

Thanks,

Brad

:)

SavageonCabbage, Sep 30, 2018
  2. Travitch
    Travitch Guest
    AT&T/xbox.com issues

I've got a quick question about any known issues with AT&T as an ISP. Since sometime this past August I can't get to any website that has xbox in the URL. I'm at work currently & don't know what our ISP is other than it's not AT&T. When I try to go to xbox
    live on my laptop it won't connect, I can connect from any PC/laptop as long as it's not an AT&T connection. Is there any known way to resolve this? AT&T says it's an xbox/microsoft issue & xbox/microsoft says it's an AT&T issue. Anybody else have this issue
    & what can be done to resolve it?

Travitch, Sep 30, 2018
  3. Schmitty03
    Schmitty03 Guest
    unable to connect to X box live

Same issue here on my Lumia 1020 on AT&T with the Black update. Cannot connect to Xbox Live.

Schmitty03, Sep 30, 2018
  4. AT&T: Issues Connecting to Xbox Live With AT&T

bro you are a headache saver, amazing dawg

2kSportsVerified��, Sep 30, 2018
  5. Yea no worries man!

Glad it worked, thanks.

SavageonCabbage, Oct 1, 2018
  6. Any other suggestions? I tried this but it didn't make a difference as I still cannot connect. Maybe I should ditch the wireless and plug it in.

MichaelEllis2, Oct 12, 2018
  7. Hello MichaelEllis2,

You can try that but I would first try the steps provided and also try clearing the alternate MAC address located in Settings < Network < Network Settings < Advanced Settings < Alternate MAC < Clear.

Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns.

Best,

SavageonCabbage, Oct 13, 2018
  8. AT&T: Issues Connecting to Xbox Live With AT&T

I'm afraid it still didn't work. It may be an issue with AT&T. It seems I frequently lose the signal on my cell phone. May a cable is the best choice.

MichaelEllis2, Oct 23, 2018
  9. XBF Brad A
    XBF Brad A Guest
    Hello Michael,

We recommend if you can go hard wired then I would try that. I know for a while AT&T customers were having a lot of issues. If they have been fixed or not that is another question. Have you tried calling AT&T also? Please let us know if need anything else.

Thanks,

Brad

XBF Brad A, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

AT&T: Issues Connecting to Xbox Live With AT&T