AT&T: Issues connecting to a specific friend on Peer to Peer games.

Discus and support AT&T: Issues connecting to a specific friend on Peer to Peer games. in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; AT&T (ISPs): Issues connecting to a specific friend on Peer to Peer games. My friend and I are having issues connecting to each other over certain... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by ValTissueRipper, May 21, 2018.

1. AT&T: Issues connecting to a specific friend on Peer to Peer games.

AT&T (ISPs): Issues connecting to a specific friend on Peer to Peer games.
    My friend and I are having issues connecting to each other over certain games. Example games are: Elite: Dangerous, Warframe, and Payday 2. All games that use Peer to Peer connections. We both have Open NAT and hardwired connections which is why this situation
    is so strange. Further examples of the issue: In Elite: Dangerous, My friend and I are unable to join up in a wing. We are even unable to send direct text messages to each other in game. In Warframe, we are unable to join on each other. In Payday 2, we are
    unable to join a lobby that the other person is in. All these situations just send us the error, "Unable to connect to host (or player or other such information.)". Any idea what is keeping us from connecting to each other?

:)

ValTissueRipper, May 21, 2018
  2. CrazY1985
    CrazY1985 Guest
    CrazY1985, May 21, 2018
  3. ​Issues connecting to a specific friend on Peer to Peer games.​

My friend and I are having issues connecting to each other over certain games. Example games are: Elite: Dangerous, Warframe, and Payday 2. All games that use Peer to Peer connections. We both have Open NAT and hardwired connections which is why this situation
    is so strange. Further examples of the issue: In Elite: Dangerous, My friend and I are unable to join up in a wing. We are even unable to send direct text messages to each other in game. In Warframe, we are unable to join on each other. In Payday 2, we are
    unable to join a lobby that the other person is in. All these situations just send us the error, "Unable to connect to host (or player or other such information.)". Any idea what is keeping us from connecting to each other?

ValTissueRipper, May 21, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

AT&T: Issues connecting to a specific friend on Peer to Peer games.