AT&T: how do you get an open NAT with ATT homebase??? it keeps kicking me off of live!

Discus and support AT&T: how do you get an open NAT with ATT homebase??? it keeps kicking me off of live! in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; AT&T (ISPs): how do you get an open NAT with ATT homebase??? it keeps kicking me off of live! how can i get an open NAT with AT&T home base?? it seems... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by ALCapowned03, Jan 2, 2018.

1. ALCapowned03
    ALCapowned03 Guest

AT&T: how do you get an open NAT with ATT homebase??? it keeps kicking me off of live!

AT&T (ISPs): how do you get an open NAT with ATT homebase??? it keeps kicking me off of live!
    how can i get an open NAT with AT&T home base?? it seems impossible at this point.

:)

ALCapowned03, Jan 2, 2018
  2. dschu53
    dschu53 Guest
    I keep getting kicked off live

I am soooo frustrated. for over a month now i get kicked off while playing a game or watching netflix. I called at&T and they cant help me and say it is the xbox live network. Is it?? please help. here is some info after I try a connection test.
    I connect to the my network but cant connect to xbox live. I have tried clearing cach on the hard drive. I have 40gb left on the hard drive. Please help

Modem brand & model number: att&t Uverse

Router brand & model number:

If Wireless, are you using a white or black external adapter, or an internal (Xbox 360S) adapter?

Things you have tried:

Is UPnP Enabled? Yes/no/Unknown Yes

Do you have a NAT error? If so, what is your NAT? No nat error

Any Error Codes you encounter: None

Who is your ISP(Internet Service Provider)? At&T uverse internet

After you run "Test Xbox LIVE connection" press “Y” for "More Info”. In the pop-up that appears, what are the following values, if shown? (If a value below does not appear for you, just leave it blank.)

W:0000-000b

X:0000-f001

Y:30a8-48e0

Z:0000-0000

ID:8015-190e

L:8015-1925

t:wired

d:99.71.88.157/255.255.252.0

s:99.71.88.1

c:192.168.1

dschu53, Jan 2, 2018
  3. Mottley78
    Mottley78 Guest
    Strict NAT on ATT mobile hotspot

I have a ATT unite pro mobile hotspot that is my only internet option for where I live (near the city so i have good speed but off the road enough that don't have cable). I can play my Xbox one online and have great speeds however i have a strict NAT that
    limits me joining some games and chatting. I have tried doing port forwarding, uPNP, and using dmz all without any change in NAT. I have done these with a static ip. Since it is through ATT and basically using cell phone internet is it even possible to
    ever get an open NAT? when i do the detailed network statistics it says I am behind a port-symmetric NAT. Can anyone tell me if it is possible to get the NAT open for this ATT hotspot and if so how?

Thank for your time and help

Mottley78, Jan 2, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: