AT&T: Free xbox live gold

Discus and support AT&T: Free xbox live gold in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; AT&T (ISPs): Free xbox live gold Hi there! In addition to the useful post above, keep a look out on your Xbox Dashboard, for free play weekend events.... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by ArisenSeeker497, Sep 27, 2018.

1. AT&T: Free xbox live gold

AT&T (ISPs): Free xbox live gold
    Hi there!

In addition to the useful post above, keep a look out on your Xbox Dashboard, for free play weekend events. Alternatively, you can follow Major Nelson, who posts regularly on everything Xbox! AT&T: Free xbox live gold :)

Larry Hryb (@majornelson) | Twitter

Xbox Live's Major Nelson

Hope this helps,

L

:)

ArisenSeeker497, Sep 27, 2018
  2. H0LLYW000D
    H0LLYW000D Guest
    Have Any Of Been Gifted the Digital Version of Killer Instinct?

You sure you didn't grab it when it was free for xbox live gold members? because they dd offer it a few months back as the free game of the month, and it came with KI Gold, The combo breaker pack & arcade version
    AT&T: Free xbox live gold [​IMG]

H0LLYW000D, Sep 27, 2018
  3. sc_shark
    sc_shark Guest
    Might & Magic: Clash of Heroes free on Xbox Live in October

I have not heard or seen the game outside of the short video posted in the link. Probably will add it to my collection on 360 though. Seems they have not mentioned the October 16-31 game. i would assume its Halo as it was one of the big title announcements for the Xbox gold free stuff. with only 2 free games due before the Xbox one releases after this game. Last month we got 3 total free games. Magic, Rainbow 6, & Ascension.

Via: Gamespot

sc_shark, Sep 27, 2018
  4. XBF Paul M
    XBF Paul M Guest

Hiya, ArisenSeeker497!

Paul from Xbox Forums Team here to assist with the question. In regards to the question where will there ever be free gold or gold trials, there are trials for most new accounts when they are created on the console. Do be advised that not all accounts qualify
    for this trial. For more information about
    Sales and Specials
    I suggest clicking the link for more info. I hope you find this information helpful.

Happy Gaming!

Paul Xbox Forums Team!

XBF Paul M, Sep 27, 2018
  5. pawncrackers
    pawncrackers Guest
    pawncrackers, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: