At last the weekend,lots of XBOX ONE :)

Discus and support At last the weekend,lots of XBOX ONE :) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have two small children. I can only play after 10 pm and only for about two hours because I am so exhausted by then that I fall asleep. Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by xPsycoticBreakx, Jan 24, 2014.

  1. Z31Fanatic
    Z31Fanatic Guest

    At last the weekend,lots of XBOX ONE :)


    I have two small children. I can only play after 10 pm and only for about two hours because I am so exhausted by then that I fall asleep.
     
    Z31Fanatic, Jan 25, 2014
    #16
  2. kingvas78
    kingvas78 Guest
    My parents spent $125 on a top of the line web cam to Skype with me..... it doesn't pan around, auto focus like the Kinect. I think the extra cost is well justified and actually a deal for what you get with the X1.

    -

    Waiting for Lego Movie and Dying Light!!!
     
    kingvas78, Jan 25, 2014
    #17
  3. COD 2 HALO
    COD 2 HALO Guest
    Played last night until 4am. Pretty much did cod ghost and madden then hit the 360 for nhl14. Overall screwed myself out of gaming tonight. The wife is very po with me.
     
    COD 2 HALO, Jan 25, 2014
    #18
  4. At last the weekend,lots of XBOX ONE :)

    [quote user="COD 2 HALO"]

    Played last night until 4am. Pretty much did cod ghost and madden then hit the 360 for nhl14. Overall screwed myself out of gaming tonight. The wife is very po with me.

    [/quote]I know the feeling quite well. My wife is never happy with my gaming. I limit myself to a few hours on the weekend and in her eyes all I do is play games. Doesn't matter if I play once a month. I can't win. She gets so pissed when I sneak out of
    bed to play and she wakes up and catches me then turns off the modem. Makes me want to ring her neck. I should of married a gamer chick.
     
    XxEndless WarxX, Jan 25, 2014
    #19
  5. kingvas78
    kingvas78 Guest
    @Z31................ wrong thread..... oops...................
     
    kingvas78, Jan 25, 2014
    #20
  6. Wiggs
    Wiggs Guest
    Welcome to the weekend, sir. May your weekend be full of achievements and glorious battles.
     
    Wiggs, Jan 25, 2014
    #21
  7. xXCamhawkXx
    xXCamhawkXx Guest
    My wife despises video games but I introduced her to Lego games. We can play those for hours. If you cannot beat her, have her join you. Lego Marvel Superheroes is fantastic.
     
    xXCamhawkXx, Jan 26, 2014
    #22
  8. At last the weekend,lots of XBOX ONE :)

    [quote user="xXCamhawkXx"]

    My wife despises video games but I introduced her to Lego games. We can play those for hours. If you cannot beat her, have her join you. Lego Marvel Superheroes is fantastic.

    [/quote]I just played the demo. It WAS awesome! I've always liked the Lego games, but never got up the courage to spend the money on one... *sigh*

    As for the weekend, it's coming to an end... =(
     
    Galactic Geek, Oct 31, 2018
    #23
  9. xXCamhawkXx Win User

    At last the weekend,lots of XBOX ONE :)

    My wife despises video games but I introduced her to Lego games. We can play those for hours. If you cannot beat her, have her join you. Lego Marvel Superheroes is fantastic.
  10. Wiggs Win User

    At last the weekend,lots of XBOX ONE :)

    Welcome to the weekend, sir. May your weekend be full of achievements and glorious battles.
  11. COD 2 HALO Win User

    At last the weekend,lots of XBOX ONE :)

    Played last night until 4am. Pretty much did cod ghost and madden then hit the 360 for nhl14. Overall screwed myself out of gaming tonight. The wife is very po with me.
  12. Z31Fanatic Win User

    At last the weekend,lots of XBOX ONE :)

    I have two small children. I can only play after 10 pm and only for about two hours because I am so exhausted by then that I fall asleep.
  13. DWoodbine Win User

    At last the weekend,lots of XBOX ONE :)

    Only game I fancy playing is BF4 online. but my XBL ran out last week =(

    Got lots of games I downloaded on the 360 when they were on sale I still need to play, so might give them a go.
Thema:

At last the weekend,lots of XBOX ONE :)

Loading...
  1. At last the weekend,lots of XBOX ONE :) - Similar Threads - last weekend lots

  2. Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?: I have this question because my console say the last update i receive was on 08/092026 we are at the end of the month and I have not receive anything new submitted by /u/Comfortable-Boat5223...
  3. Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead: Hello all, Any help here would be great. I have a Steel Series Arctis Nova 7x Headset and an Xbox series X. I'm not having an issue with hearing game or party chat, but my friends are reporting...
  4. Hard crash since the last update

    in XboX Insiders
    Hard crash since the last update: https://ibb.co/bjKCqvDq Since the last update all I get is this when loading games. Could be the update could be the dev, I dont know not seen this one before. Pc gaming experimental....
  5. HDR issue since last update makes the screen go black

    in XboX Insiders
    HDR issue since last update makes the screen go black: Since last update my screen goes black then back to normal while playing with HdR along with the sound turning off and on . I been in the alpha skip program since the beginning and this is the...
  6. Problem since last omega update.

    in XboX Insiders
    Problem since last omega update.: Hi everyone , some help and advise please. Ive been with insiders for some years now on omega preview. Since the last update my series x thinks its on instant on ( sleep mode ) It's set to...
  7. My xbox live account was hacked last weekend and lost my session pass for call of duty mw3...

    in XBoX Accessibility
    My xbox live account was hacked last weekend and lost my session pass for call of duty mw3...: My xbox live account was hacked last weekend and lost my session pass for call of duty mw3 and lost my rank it's says I'm level one and have to start over f2abb209-2782-4696-b463-6810c78d9cca
  8. My Gold account sharing stopped working last weekend.

    in XBoX on Consoles
    My Gold account sharing stopped working last weekend.: I know there is a XBLive "content" problem right now, but I'm trying to determine if that's what's causing my issue. We have one XBONE and one Gold account, mine. My sons play multiplayer games...
  9. Have anyone not got their bonus for buying a shark that was on last weekend

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Have anyone not got their bonus for buying a shark that was on last weekend: I've been waiting for a week to get my bonus on gta v but I still do not have it 0af1e3f7-9fce-4d05-af6a-19ad1e17c640
  10. Beta invites (survey) are being sent this weekend if you signed up last year

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Beta invites (survey) are being sent this weekend if you signed up last year: some may be upset to realize that the BETA emails started going out today but it seems as if these are for those who signed up over a year ago. just sharing as there will be a lot of questions...