Asus: Wi-FI problem -Xbox One

Discus and support Asus: Wi-FI problem -Xbox One in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Asus (Modems/Gateways): Wi-FI problem -Xbox One Hello, In regards to your issue, have any other devices experienced this issue before? Firstly, if you... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by KiddingPanda283, Feb 28, 2017.

1. Asus: Wi-FI problem -Xbox One

Asus (Modems/Gateways): Wi-FI problem -Xbox One
    Hello,

In regards to your issue, have any other devices experienced this issue before? Firstly, if you haven't already, try and restart your router by switching it off directly in the power socket and try and see if you router appears on your Xbox after restarting
    it. You could try and reset your Xbox to factory settings if that doesn't work o'r contact either Xbox support who'd be more then happy to help you o'r your internet provider.

Thanks for using Xbox forums

Aron

:)

KiddingPanda283, Feb 28, 2017
  2. Glu10Free
    Glu10Free Guest
    New Xbox One still having problems with wifi?

Didn't realize the Xbox One had Wi-Fi issues? I've never had a problem gaming or streaming on my Xbox One over Wi-Fi and as far as I know, none of my friends have either.

Glu10Free, Feb 28, 2017
  3. BusGod
    BusGod Guest
    BusGod, Feb 28, 2017
  4. Asus: Wi-FI problem -Xbox One

Hello,

In regards to your issue, have any other devices experienced this issue before? Firstly, if you haven't already, try and restart your router by switching it off directly in the power socket and try and see if you router appears on your Xbox after restarting
    it. You could try and reset your Xbox to factory settings if that doesn't work o'r contact either Xbox support who'd be more then happy to help you o'r your internet provider.

Thanks for using Xbox forums

Aron

FifaPlayer12332, Feb 28, 2017
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Asus: Wi-FI problem -Xbox One