ASUS RT-AC68U Setup with XBox Live

Discus and support ASUS RT-AC68U Setup with XBox Live in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; For you folks smarter than me, I have a question about getting the Time Scheduling feature to work properly with XBox Live ... Router firmware:... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by PRS_GuitarMan, Jul 22, 2018.

1. ASUS RT-AC68U Setup with XBox Live

For you folks smarter than me, I have a question about getting the Time Scheduling feature to work properly with XBox Live ...

Router firmware: 3.0.0.4.384_21140

Environment: XBox One (x2) wired directly to router with dynamic IP addresses

Affected games: FortNite, Rainbow Six: Siege

If I leave the Time Scheduling feature turned OFF, my kids can create/join parties and play games just fine. However, with the feature turned ON, they have trouble joining and staying joined to parties/squads. I've searched the forums and found some information

here
    . It talks about static IPs and port forwarding, but from what I understand UPnP is supposed to handle everything correctly. Is there something I'm missing?

Thanks in advance,

Me

:)

PRS_GuitarMan, Jul 22, 2018
  2. GH0ST OP
    GH0ST OP Guest
    Sporadic Xbox Live Disconnects

Arris CM820A cable modem

Asus RT-AC68U router

GH0ST OP, Jul 22, 2018
  3. DopeySo
    DopeySo Guest
    Recommended Wireless Router for Xbox live (360 and ONE)

I own the ASUS RT-N66U Gigabit Router, works GREAT!!! I highly recommend it. If you're looking for a 2014 model the ASUS (RT-AC68U) is your best bet.

DopeySo, Jul 22, 2018
  4. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest

M3tal Daz3, Jul 22, 2018
  5. Thanks for the reply. I've enabled IPv6 on my ASUS router and verified that each XBox now has an IPv4 address and IPv6 address. Unfortunately, we are still experiencing the time scheduling problem. I'm considering rolling back the firmware on my router

PRS_GuitarMan, Nov 3, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: