asus rog strix g16

Discus and support asus rog strix g16 in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; In event viewer i keep getting event errors: metadata failure id131 and kernel tracing error id 2 I've searched up solutions done a bunch but the ones... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Brody Gallagher, Mar 3, 2024.

1. asus rog strix g16

In event viewer i keep getting event errors: metadata failure id131 and kernel tracing error id 2 I've searched up solutions done a bunch but the ones I haven't done are risky and could brick my laptop so imam refrain from that so if someone could guide through some safe steps that wouldn't be risky and have good chances to work i would be eternally grateful. constant blue screen with the error code being Mostly system service exception I've gotten a couple other such as hyper visor error system thread exception not handled i can't factory restart my laptop because of the last error code I'm stuck and don't know what to do.

:)

Brody Gallagher, Mar 3, 2024
  2. ReynaldoRamon Win User

Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 not connecting to the internet.

Interesting. I'm using an ASUS mobo (ROG Strix X570-I) too. My drivers are up to date as well. Oddest thing.
  3. OMARALJOWDER Win User

forza horizon 5 is very slow

thanks for your super fast respond

my laptop model is: G713QM.316

ASUS ROG STRIX 17 gaming laptop

GPU Invidia RTX3060 6GB

RAM 16GB

AMD Ryzen 9 5900HX
  4. Ben h3 Win User

PC crashing after closing games

PC;

ASUS ROG Strix LC 360

iCUE SP140 RGB ELITE 140mm PWM

Sgate 2TB Barra ST2000DM008

ASUS ROG X570-E GAMING WIFI II

AMD Ryzen 9 5950X Retail Box

MSI RTX3060Ti VENTUS 3X OC LHR

RM850 80PLUS Gold FMod ATX PSU

2x16G CorsVengRGBPRO DDR4 3600

Samsung 980 PRO MZ-V8P1T0BW | NVMe M.2 Internal Solid State Drive
  5. Th3xRoYaLxFLuSH Win User

Forza horizon 3 stuck in logo screen.

[​IMG]

I got the same problem, with Horizon 3 and ReCore, but other games on steam etc. are running.

Hardware isnt the problem... :D

Asus ROG STRIX x299 E-Gaming

Asus ROG STRIX 1080ti

i7 7800x 6 x 3.5Ghz

16Gb G.Skill 4000Hz DDR4 ram

...whats going on Microsoft? I allready have Xboxlive 11 Years,i bought lots of freaking games. And noone fix that issue? thats sad. ive seen so many posts about this crush and nobody knows why some people have that problem and even fix that. there are posts
    one year ago!
  6. WPAK Win User

Asus ROG Strix XG35VQ on Xbox One X

Hi there,

I think that it might be determined by the monitor itself and if that has options to stretch the resolution or not.

There are no settings on the Xbox One X that will allow you to change anything like the position with etc.
Thema:

asus rog strix g16

1. asus rog strix g16 - Similar Threads - asus rog strix

2. Sync saves Offline mode Game pass game in my Asus Rog Ally.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sync saves Offline mode Game pass game in my Asus Rog Ally.: Hi I have a question about the sync and the xbox play anywhere. This is my problem, i played sea of the stars in the xbox app in my Asus Rog Ally, before i took a flight i activate the settings...
  3. Xbox game pass on asus rog ally

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox game pass on asus rog ally: I purchased Asus rog ally , and i shoud get a 3month free of game pass with it. But the problem that is not available in my Microsoft Store. 1556608c-73b6-4c2f-9dfe-a63e2d131b6b
  4. Is the ASUS ROG Strix Flare keyboard compatible with xbox series s and x ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is the ASUS ROG Strix Flare keyboard compatible with xbox series s and x ?: I just bought the ASUS ROG Strix Flare Keyboard and i noticed it doesn't work on my ps4 but since i wanna buy an xbox series s i wonder if i could use it on the xbox?...
  5. Out of Range Series S Asus ROG Swift

in XboX Insiders
    Out of Range Series S Asus ROG Swift: I just bought the monitor in hopes to play 1440 on 120hz, but everytime I try to change it from 60 to 120, it says “out of range” and goes back to 60. Anybody know how to fix this? submitted by...
  6. Xbox One X - Asus ROG Strix XG43UQ - No HDR

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X - Asus ROG Strix XG43UQ - No HDR: Hi All - wondered if anyone else has the new Asus monitor and if they had used it on the One X ... I have 4k 60Hz but the Asus has HDR greyed out in the OSD and the xbox settings TV details say it...
  7. Laptop - Xbox Game Bar BUG Recording - Videos too bright - Asus Rog Strix G17 2021, RTX...

in XboX Insiders
    Laptop - Xbox Game Bar BUG Recording - Videos too bright - Asus Rog Strix G17 2021, RTX...: [IMG] Hi - I have used the Xbox Game Bar to record my workflow, games and more things for a long time. I have bought an Asus Rog Strix G17 2021 (RTX 3070, Ryzen 5900HX) and when I use the Xbox...
  8. Forza Horizon 4 - problem to start playing on PC ASUS Rog Strix g15(G512LV-HN235T) POLAND

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 - problem to start playing on PC ASUS Rog Strix g15(G512LV-HN235T) POLAND: When I try to start playing then I can not login or I can play but for a short moment and later on I m log off (grey screen) - pls find error details and pls advice what is root cause for that....
  9. Asus Rog Strix XG438Q

in XBoX on Consoles
    Asus Rog Strix XG438Q: I heard some issue about this monitor. (Text bluring,gamma is too high etc.) It will be good for next gen console ? ( Series X) 1bd903d8-65ef-421f-8ff6-af38904bc073
  10. Asus ROG Strix XG35VQ on Xbox One X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Asus ROG Strix XG35VQ on Xbox One X: I know the One X cannot play in 21:9 but will it run on this monitor and just give black borders? I am fine with borders I just don't want it to be stretched. 2e39cd8b-8092-4fb6-8749-f58ae29db228