Asus: NETWORK SETTING AND STATISTICS

Discus and support Asus: NETWORK SETTING AND STATISTICS in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Asus (Modems/Gateways): NETWORK SETTING AND STATISTICS Been experiencing a LOT OF LAG recently playing Destiny on line... I have checked network stats... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Laurierayr56, Jan 31, 2017.

1. Laurierayr56
    Laurierayr56 Guest

Asus (Modems/Gateways): NETWORK SETTING AND STATISTICS
    Been experiencing a LOT OF LAG recently playing Destiny on line... I have checked network stats and MTU is shown as 1480 ... on xbox one BUT Asus DSL-68U router has MTU set at 1492 (which is optimal setting) WHY is this? and can I change the MTU on the xbox? Latency
    runs at 205 ms which is also not good... My Download speed is 9.31 Mbps and Upload speed 0.56 Mbps. I live in Australia (that's why internet speed is so ****). (hard wired to modem not wireless).

Anyhow according to a tech site my modem's optimal MTU setting should be 1492 which is what it is set at and the xbox one support shows that the MTU on the xbox is set by the modem BUT it is 1480 so there is an issue somewhere? Apparently settings below
    1492 will cause packet loss ... How do I find my optimum MTU setting? AT&T Southeast Forum FAQ | DSLReports, ISP Information

Thanks Laurie

:)

Laurierayr56, Jan 31, 2017
  2. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest
    Weird Temporary "service info is unavailable" !

Just to check your network connection, can you share what your network speeds show up as under your Xbox One console's detailed network statistics? That can help us narrow this down further.

To get your Detailed Network Statistics, press the menu button on the controller while on the home screen and scroll down to settings. Under settings select Network and move to the right which will listed the option for Detailed Network Statistics.

Thank you!

Mister Maka, Jan 31, 2017
  3. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest
    WWE Network App issue

Just to take a look into your network speeds, can you share your Detailed Network Statistics? To view that, visit settings and then head to network. From there if you scroll to the right you'll see the option for Detailed Network Statistics. Thank you Asus: NETWORK SETTING AND STATISTICS :)

Mister Maka, Jan 31, 2017
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: