Asus: Multiple Console Support

Discus and support Asus: Multiple Console Support in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Asus (Modems/Gateways): Multiple Console Support Multiple Console Support We have confirmed that this network device is unable to support more than... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by XB1R Hydros, Jun 6, 2014.

1. XB1R Hydros
    XB1R Hydros Guest

Asus (Modems/Gateways): Multiple Console Support
    Multiple Console Support

We have confirmed that this network device is unable to support more than one console with an Open NAT.

:)

XB1R Hydros, Jun 6, 2014
  2. XBR Dionysus
    XBR Dionysus Guest

Asus (Routers): Multiple Console Support
    what a load of mumbo.this device can support upto 3 with open nat using upnp.you need to learn how to setup a router.if you have more then 1 xbox then you can only use upnp.

XBR Dionysus, Jun 6, 2014
  3. Kaizen Gamer
    Kaizen Gamer Guest

I am able to connect two Xbox Ones to this router and have both report an Open NAT.

I assigned each Xbox One a DHCP reservation that is outside of the DHCP scope.

DHCP Scope is 10.0.1.100 - 10.0.1.150

Xbox One 1 is assigned 10.0.1.11

Xbox One 2 is assigned 10.0.1.12

Under WAN > UPNP: I have the port range as 88-65535 for both internal and external ports.

No other port forwarding / port triggering is configured for Xbox Live. No DMZ is in use.

Also, since another use asked, the AC66R and AC66U are the same router, the AC66R is just the model number they use for the version sold in Retail stores.

Kaizen Gamer, Jun 6, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: