Asus ASUS RT-N13: Double NAT detected, not sure how to fix it

Discus and support Asus ASUS RT-N13: Double NAT detected, not sure how to fix it in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Asus (Routers) ASUS RT-N13: Double NAT detected, not sure how to fix it Hello, you can solve this problem (if you had NAT Open) to delete the Xbox Mac... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Old Man Nom, Oct 14, 2018.

1. Old Man Nom
    Old Man Nom Guest

Asus (Routers) ASUS RT-N13: Double NAT detected, not sure how to fix it
    Hello, you can solve this problem (if you had NAT Open) to delete the Xbox Mac Address. To do so, go to Settings> All Settings> Network> Network Settings> Advanced Settings and select MAC Address from the menu and clear. The console will restart itself
    and then it should be fine.

If this does not solve the problem, please contact your Internet service provider and this should help you by re-establishing your network. Or it will give you a public IP.

:)

Old Man Nom, Oct 14, 2018
  2. Biopete117
    Biopete117 Guest
    Can't hear friends in party chat

I own an ASUS RT-N12 that is running on the latest firmware and my NAT is open.

Biopete117, Oct 14, 2018
  3. Krazy Crayon
    Krazy Crayon Guest
    Please Help!NAT Issue

Everytime I play my xbox my NAT keeps going from Open to Strict.Im not to good at trying to fix network problems and came here for help.I have an ASUS RT-NH6U router and im not sure what modem i have.

Krazy Crayon, Oct 14, 2018
  4. Asus ASUS RT-N13: Double NAT detected, not sure how to fix it

Nom,

You can check the network settings support page, Network Settings on Xbox One, and make sure you have eveything set correctly if you have not already done so. If you have done this you can hit the contact us icon toward
    the bottom of the page. I would say No Thanks to the online chat and get to the next selection of topics and get to the option to receive a call from a rep.

You may even have to call your isp and have them look into this as well.

ChrisCalvin71, Oct 14, 2018
  5. Tormaz
    Tormaz Guest
    Hello!

Double NAT is typically caused by having more than one networking device that is doing NAT such as a modem/router connected to another router. If you do have more than one device it would be a matter of disabling NAT on one of them, or removing the additional
    piece of hardware.

Tormaz, Oct 14, 2018
  6. So you have a modem, is it a wireless gateway (acts as a router)? Do you have a wireless router too? If you have both then both are providing you with a NAT. I had the same issue with different equipment. I'll look into the solution.

Brother Chaotic, Oct 14, 2018
  7. taidara
    taidara Guest
    Is your ASUS 4G-N12 connected to a 4G LTE mobile broadband service?

taidara, Oct 15, 2018
  8. Jurgen1488
    Jurgen1488 Guest

Hello, you can solve this problem (if you had NAT Open) to delete the Xbox Mac Address. To do so, go to Settings> All Settings> Network> Network Settings> Advanced Settings and select MAC Address from the menu and clear. The console will restart itself

If this does not solve the problem, please contact your Internet service provider and this should help you by re-establishing your network. Or it will give you a public IP.

Jurgen1488, Nov 5, 2018
  9. Jurgen1488 Win User

10. Biopete117 Win User

Can't hear friends in party chat

I own an ASUS RT-N12 that is running on the latest firmware and my NAT is open.
  11. taidara Win User

some questions unicast multicast

You should not have to do any changes to this router when you upgrade the ASUS RT-N56U Firmware Version to: 3.0.0.4.260.

Do not configure LAN - Route. This is not necessary since you are most sure not using ARP to broadcast. This is only useful if you choose to connect multiple routers behind the ASUS RT-N56U.

NAT Accelerator on the ASUS RT-N56U is hardware-based. It has not been a "feature" where you can turn it off or on from previous versions of firmware so this is something new that they decided to put in. It is enabled as default so keep it that way.

Cheers!
  12. alikhan78 Win User

Wireless N Router - Recommendations Wanted!

I got a ASUS RT-68, really fast, feature rich and has a great interface. It cost me just a little over $200 but if you want to stay below $200, the RT-66 is a great alternative. I had a similar issue where the Xbox kept saying NAT type was Moderate. The
    RT-68 (and RT-66) has a "Xbox Live Optimized" option in the wireless settings, I turned that on and made sure UPNP was turned on as well. I also set my cable modem (which is also a router) to a NAT type setting of bridged (this way the ASUS router does the
    NAT handling). The Xbox now shows my NAT type as Open.
  13. RobertBuckalew Win User

Strict NAT since isp enabled IPv6

bypass the Asus and plug into the sky....If the sky is not in bridge , then it is also still a router and you will get double nat ....
Thema:

1. Asus ASUS RT-N13: Double NAT detected, not sure how to fix it - Similar Threads - Asus ASUS N13

2. Why does this keep happening to my ASUS gaming A15?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does this keep happening to my ASUS gaming A15?: The laptop screen is always extremely dimmed whenever I turn on my ASUS Gaming A15. No matter what I do the screen always remains very dark. But when I reboot the laptop a few times by holding the...
  3. asus rog strix g16

in XBoX on Windows
    asus rog strix g16: In event viewer i keep getting event errors: metadata failure id131 and kernel tracing error id 2 I've searched up solutions done a bunch but the ones I haven't done are risky and could brick my...
  4. Why does VNAV not work on the Beechcraft Kingair 350i? I am flying on an ASUS TUF GAMING F17

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does VNAV not work on the Beechcraft Kingair 350i? I am flying on an ASUS TUF GAMING F17: The VNAV button registers as being on or off but has no functionality. 4421daae-25a9-4122-a3f0-bfc33a07caec
  5. How can I delete atiumdag.dll file from my Asus Zenbook 14?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I delete atiumdag.dll file from my Asus Zenbook 14?: Hello. I've been trying to play a private 2d game called Rebirth Ragnarok Online. I was told by the mod that I may delete said file (atiumdag.dll) and then I will be able to play the game. It...
  6. Sync saves Offline mode Game pass game in my Asus Rog Ally.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sync saves Offline mode Game pass game in my Asus Rog Ally.: Hi I have a question about the sync and the xbox play anywhere. This is my problem, i played sea of the stars in the xbox app in my Asus Rog Ally, before i took a flight i activate the settings...
  7. Cannot access my Microsoft Solitaire Collection on new ASUS laptop

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot access my Microsoft Solitaire Collection on new ASUS laptop: I've tried everything I can think of, tried to add my new ASUS laptop to Microsoft but it only allows for Surface products; tried to add it through Xbox, same thing. Tried to download the...
  8. I am wondering if a asus tuf VG249Q1R can handle a 2.1 hdmi cable to run at 120fps at 1080...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am wondering if a asus tuf VG249Q1R can handle a 2.1 hdmi cable to run at 120fps at 1080...: What cable would I need on Xbox series x to work with the asus tuf VG249Q1R to run on 120fps or is a hdmi 2.1cable fine? 585b3545-5015-4242-a2ee-eb2845719f23
  9. X Box app won't download on my Asus tablet.

in XBoX on Windows
    X Box app won't download on my Asus tablet.: X Box app won't download on my Asus tablet. 182cea8b-28f0-42da-a349-8ec8a39c1b02
  10. Hey whenever I try to run mine craft on my Asus laptop it continuously signs me out and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey whenever I try to run mine craft on my Asus laptop it continuously signs me out and...: [img] Hey whenever I try to run minecraft on my Asus laptop it continuously signs me out. The main issue is whenever I click sign in on the game to send me to the Microsoft account login then says...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. asus router double nat

2. asus double nat

3. xbox one double nat asus rtac68u