Astroneers "cant connect to the host"

Discus and support Astroneers "cant connect to the host" in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Me and my friends want to play astroneers together but one of m friends cant join us and we cant join him. It just says failed to connect to host. We... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Felix Söderkvist, Jun 7, 2024.

1. Astroneers "cant connect to the host"

Me and my friends want to play astroneers together but one of m friends cant join us and we cant join him. It just says failed to connect to host. We all have the game trough the xbox app.

:)

Felix Söderkvist, Jun 7, 2024
  2. Ahmet4Kadir Win User

xbox networking

im trying to play astroneer on xbox with my friend but It gives cant connect to host error in windows 10 you fix it by using the xbox networking tab but there isnt a article that helps about in windows 11
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Astroneer "Failed to connect to host"

Hi Zenuon
    Can you and your friend try to close and re-open the NAT ports in the router?

Let me give you the ports:

Port 88 (UDP)
    Port 3074 (UDP and TCP)
    Port 53 (UDP and TCP)
    Port 80 (TCP)
    Port 500 (UDP)
    Port 3544 (UDP)
    Port 4500 (UDP)

Make sure to contact your Internet Service Provider for this.
  4. CarTzy Win User

Astroneer Failed to connect to host

Hello Bartosz Ciężki,

Welcome to the Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well. Let me see how I can assist you with this concern.

We’d like to know more about it in details so that we can provide a more accurate resolution for you.

• Was this working before?

So far, from the details you provided, you can try the following steps and let us know the result. You can just skip those you have done already.

Check Xbox Status | Xbox Support

Troubleshoot multiplayer connection errors | Xbox Support

We're looking forward to hearing from you. If there are any inquiries about our description or if there are any misconceptions, do reply to the post.
  5. CarTzy Win User

Astroneer Failed to connect to host

Hello Bartosz Ciężki,

Have you tried the troubleshooting steps we provided?

Also try to reach out with your ISP and have these ports open.

• Port 88 (UDP)
    • Port 3074 (UDP and TCP)
    • Port 53 (UDP and TCP)
    • Port 80 (TCP)
    • Port 500 (UDP)
    • Port 3544 (UDP)
    • Port 4500 (UDP)
  6. Zenuon Win User

Astroneer "Failed to connect to host"

My friend is at his college and using his college's wifi, I don't know if he can change the NAT on that router.
Thema:

Astroneers "cant connect to the host"

1. Astroneers "cant connect to the host" - Similar Threads - Astroneers cant connect

2. I'm getting Error 0x827025b when I launch astroneer on the xbox pc app. ONLY A SELECT FEW...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm getting Error 0x827025b when I launch astroneer on the xbox pc app. ONLY A SELECT FEW...: I don't know what to do and everything I have tried has failed, I'm not even sure is Microsoft employees know what this error is, I tried updating windows, updating windows, updating the Xbox app...
  3. Astroneer online coop cot working on PC game pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    Astroneer online coop cot working on PC game pass: Hello I am trying to play with a friend, we both have the game on game pass for pc and trying to connect but keep getting the message "" failed to connect to Host "" I tried and researched a...
  4. I can't change the outfit palette of my character in astroneer

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't change the outfit palette of my character in astroneer: I can't change the palette and or outfit of my character f3680522-940f-4349-b100-60bebebd6a35
  5. Xbox Game Pass Astroneer Multiplayer issues.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass Astroneer Multiplayer issues.: My friend and I are both on windows 11, and when i attempt to join his astroneer world (xbox game pass for PC version) it instantly displays failed to connect to host....
  6. unable to play online on specifically Astroneer

in XBoX on Consoles
    unable to play online on specifically Astroneer: me and a couple buddy's wanted to play Astroneer, I've played it to the point of grinding all the achievements so I forced them to get the game so I can play with them. I play on windows 10 and I...
  7. I'm getting Error 0x827025b when I launch astroneer on the xbox pc app.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm getting Error 0x827025b when I launch astroneer on the xbox pc app.: I recently got the xbox game pass subscription and I downloaded astroneer, but the game won't launch and it keeps giving me the error (0x8027025b) ASTRONEER couldn't launch. I tried updating...
  8. WHERE is Astroneer game installed and located, I mean not the save files, the game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    WHERE is Astroneer game installed and located, I mean not the save files, the game...: System> Win 10 App> XBox GamePass for PC Does anybody knows WHERE is Astroneer game files installed and located? At least for me the game installation location is unknown? Why Astroneer is...
  9. Astroneer multiplayer not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Astroneer multiplayer not working: when joining my brother it says "your connection to the host has been lost" any help? 9711838d-84b6-4d15-88ac-a95464c607c7
  10. Astroneer failed to connect to host issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Astroneer failed to connect to host issues: I just redownloaded astroneer after a long time and tried to play with my friend but we both received failed to connect to host notifications. He was able to log onto another world with another...