Astro a50 static issue on series X

Discus and support Astro a50 static issue on series X in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have a set of Astro A50s that I have used for about 2 years with zero issue. Now during use of the headset there is a static noise every 2 minutes or... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Sliksamurai67, Jan 19, 2024.

1. Astro a50 static issue on series X

I have a set of Astro A50s that I have used for about 2 years with zero issue. Now during use of the headset there is a static noise every 2 minutes or so on YouTube or spotify but on Netflix it is constant static or absolutely no sound. I've restarted my series X and I've hard reset the headset with zero positive outcome. I am now using them on my laptop and there is absolutely no static so I'm 100% sure it's the console. So my question to microsoft is how do I remedy this issue or how is microsoft going to remedy this issue?

:)

Sliksamurai67, Jan 19, 2024
  2. Hoskayra Win User

Hello Sliksamurai67, my name is Oskayra, and I will be happy to help you.

Beforehand, it is important that you keep in mind that this is a public community forum, so we are players like you, we are not employees of Microsoft or Xbox, so we do not have access to any user account or check anything from the forum. All users help each other with common problems.

I am very sorry for the problem you are going through, to try to help you I need to understand the problem better, so please answer the following: Did you do a basic reset or a complete reset of the console? Since when do you have this problem? Is the sound problem reflected in all games or only in some?

Thank you for your patience, I hope everything can be resolved. I will be attentive to your response. Blessings.

Sincerely,
    Oskayra.
  3. Hoskayra Win User

Please, to offer you help I need you to answer the previous questions.
  4. ROBIN H 25 Win User

Xbox Series X - no dedicated digital sound output

I'm in a similar situation...

I use astro a50 gen 2 headset for my audio through optical port, without the optical port on the Series X my £299 astro headset is useless, just had order and spend another £299 for the astro a50 gen 4 to work with the Series X,

I would have rather have paid an extra £5-£10 more for the Series X console for it to have an optical port than having to pay out £299 for a new headset

I use a 4K monitor but it has no speakers, so I'm stuck with no audio at all for the Series X until I get my new headset.
  5. HyperVenom523 Win User

Please recommend a XBOX Gaming HEADSET

Hyper X Cloud Alpha

Astro A10 A20 A40 A50
  6. Etag_Mixer Win User

What Headset do you use?

Astro A50s at the moment, comfortable enougbh for me, no issues at all
Thema:

1. Astro a50 static issue on series X - Similar Threads - Astro a50 static

2. astro a50 mic not working on xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    astro a50 mic not working on xbox?: new headset sound works fine but mic does not, cannot do any updates that require a pc only have a console 95701602-cd5f-4951-b222-ab1d7de2f8cd
  3. Astro A50s

in XBoX on Consoles
    Astro A50s: My Astro A50s have worked great for the past year and half but two nights ago my headset on start up would work fine I unplugg the base I have no feedback on my end and I can't hear anyone in the...
  4. Astro A50 GEN 1 or 2 mic doesnt pick up my voice talking in party chat

in XBoX on Consoles
    Astro A50 GEN 1 or 2 mic doesnt pick up my voice talking in party chat: bought this wireless mic awhile back for the xbox one worked fine then come to get it connected to my xbox series x but it seems as though when everything is connected and the mic is fliped down...
  5. Astro A50’s not connecting properly to my Series S.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Astro A50’s not connecting properly to my Series S.: My Astro A50s that I just recently had to update have never given me problems before. With that being said, even after hard resetting them and my console multiple ways, they only connect for chat...
  6. Series X and Astro A50’s Causing Soundbar Issue

in XboX Insiders
    Series X and Astro A50’s Causing Soundbar Issue: My Series X has intermittent audio output to my soundbar. Xbox audio routes to TV via brand new 8K HDMI cable, then from TV to soundbar via Optical Audio cable. A50’s are installed via Bluetooth....
  7. Astro A50 - Dolby Atmos reverb only on XBOX Consoles

in XboX Insiders
    Astro A50 - Dolby Atmos reverb only on XBOX Consoles: Hello insiders, there has been a problem on XBOX One and Series consoles since the Astro A50 USB update was released. If the headset is in "USB-Mode" connected with the console (without...
  8. please help I am unable to get my astro A50 wireless headset to give out game audio, I only...

in XboX Insiders
    please help I am unable to get my astro A50 wireless headset to give out game audio, I only...: I have followed all "how to" videos and step by step guides online with Dolby etc. Please help! submitted by /u/RagedImp [link] [comments]
  9. Astro a50

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Astro a50: Astro a50 Hello There ! Please check this link Troubleshoot audio problems in parties on Xbox | Xbox Support for further help. 17a6ceef-772b-4f7e-9c84-fa1c147004fb
  10. are the astro a50 still having issues in party chat?

in XboX Insiders
    are the astro a50 still having issues in party chat?: i know it was a known issue but has it been fixed? im still having issue with my astro a 50 in party chat submitted by /u/outlawea [link] [comments]