astro a50 mic not working on xbox?

Discus and support astro a50 mic not working on xbox? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; new headset sound works fine but mic does not, cannot do any updates that require a pc only have a console 95701602-cd5f-4951-b222-ab1d7de2f8cd Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Chris .5, Feb 15, 2024.

1. Chris .5
    Chris .5 Guest

new headset sound works fine but mic does not, cannot do any updates that require a pc only have a console

:)

Chris .5, Feb 15, 2024
  2. Foley151 Win User

Astro A50 Mic Not working

(TRY A NEW MICRO USB CORD)

(WORKED FOR ME EXACT SAME ISSUES FIXED)

So i was having the exact same issue. Problem.came out of nowhere mic worked but just wouldn't work in chat the mic icon was crossed out in the top right and in party chat as wel . i could hear myself but no one else could. I went through all the trouble
    shooting as well and they were going to send me a new headset but i was just out of warranty so they told me to beat it. Out of rage i thought hard and realized that when i tried to access command centre on my xbox it wouldn't pick up my headset at all and
    my headset would not show up in my accessory app on xbox either, but on my pc everything worked 100% then i realized i had different usb cords i was using for my pc and xbox so i figured i would try my.other micro usb on my xbox and whammie everything worked
    100% turns out the cord i was using would power my base but not transfer data to the console so in turn it was garbage. So sorry about the long post but that worked for me (TRY A NEW MICRO USB CORD)
  3. FRA wappa69 Win User

Hi there i feel your frustration and hope you can find a solution.

However:-

I have trouble shot the [Mod removed- inappropriate] out of

this. My microphone settings are correct."

Unfortunately this is'nt complying with forum guidelines. Can i advise you to not use anyform of profanity within these forums for future reference please.

Thank you

Onto the issue...have your made sure xbox is fully updated and also checked any form of connected accessories is also updated within your settings ?

https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/display-sound/troubleshoot-xbox-one-party-audio
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello all,

As this is an old thread, I will be locking this one. Updates, games and everything changes often so would be best to create a new thread. Once a new thread is created we will be happy to assist you in any issues or questions you might have.

Thanks,

Brad
  5. KingOfTheRen Win User

Hey Bro!

Contact ASTRO Support and explain this to them. They are very helpful and respond in a timely fashion! I would also recommend (while you're waiting to hear back from Support) to go on the "Astro Gaming" Reddit page and search "A50 xbox mic issue" and I'm positive
    there will be others with your same issue who have either found a solution through people in the community and or ASTRO have Support that moderate their Reddit page and provide support!

Hope one way or another this helps you!
  6. Broctastic Win User

Onto the issue...have your made sure xbox is fully updated and also checked any form of connected accessories is also updated?
    Yes I have done that.
Thema:

1. astro a50 mic not working on xbox? - Similar Threads - astro a50 mic

2. Astro A50 GEN 1 or 2 mic doesnt pick up my voice talking in party chat

in XBoX on Consoles
    Astro A50 GEN 1 or 2 mic doesnt pick up my voice talking in party chat: bought this wireless mic awhile back for the xbox one worked fine then come to get it connected to my xbox series x but it seems as though when everything is connected and the mic is fliped down...
  3. Mic not working after latest update on Astro A50 Gen 3

in XboX Insiders
    Mic not working after latest update on Astro A50 Gen 3: Anyone what having this issue? I saw a few posts on Twitter and thought I'd check here. submitted by /u/Intrepid_Cup7971 [link] [comments]
  4. No Mic Audio Astro a50 (Alpha Skip-Ahead xb_flt_2108co.210524-2200)

in XboX Insiders
    No Mic Audio Astro a50 (Alpha Skip-Ahead xb_flt_2108co.210524-2200): System: XBox Series X Headset: Astro A50 Not getting any microphone audio being registered as functioning on my XBox. I choose to mute myself in a party and it says to press 'Y' to unmute, but it...
  5. Connecting Astro A50’s and blue yeti mic to Xbox one s

in XBoX on Consoles
    Connecting Astro A50’s and blue yeti mic to Xbox one s: wondering if there is a way in order to connect my astro a50 headset and blue yeti mic to my xbox in order to use my blue yeti mic as my primary mic, my headphones have no auxcord so auxcord...
  6. Xbox Gen 4 Astro A50's mic won't connect to Xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Gen 4 Astro A50's mic won't connect to Xbox: The audio is working and I can hear everyone in the party, but for some reason my mic won't connect for me to talk. I've tried almost everything and don't know if it is a firmware issue or what....
  7. Gen 4 Wireless Astro A50's mic won't connect.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Gen 4 Wireless Astro A50's mic won't connect.: I have tried nearly everything I've seen so far on the internet and haven't found a solution. I got my Astro A50's today out of the box and they played sound once connected but I never got a...
  8. Gen 3 Astro A50’s mic doesn’t work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gen 3 Astro A50’s mic doesn’t work: I have tried updating both xbox/base and headsets reverted to an older updated for a50s bought new cables for the base Everything is plugged in properly I get audio just dors not pic up...
  9. Astro A50’s Mic not working for on Xbox One X

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Astro A50’s Mic not working for on Xbox One X: Astro A50’s Mic not working for on Xbox One X Ive seen the dame problem. You can pull out the usb ans plug it back in. Also you can go to the accessories app and manually assign it....
  10. Astro A50 Mic Not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Astro A50 Mic Not working: I've been trouble shooting this issue for months now; I own a pair of A50's Gen 4 and have an XBOX One X console. At the beginning of last year I had a pair of Astro A50's Gen 3's that were...