Astro A50 Gen 4 headset not working in chat or game chat.

Discus and support Astro A50 Gen 4 headset not working in chat or game chat. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So the last thread about the Astro A50 was not working is the same exact problem I was having. Brand new Astro A50 out of the box generation 4. No one... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by KNIGHTVTEC, Mar 30, 2020.

1. KNIGHTVTEC
    KNIGHTVTEC Guest

So the last thread about the Astro A50 was not working is the same exact problem I was having. Brand new Astro A50 out of the box generation 4. No one can talk to me in Call of Duty Modern Warfare tried separate chat then game and party chat and nothing
    worked. Luckily someone responded to the last thread right before Brad the XBOX Moderator closed it saying it was an old thread from January 2020 3 months ago.....‍♂️. They said to use a different micro USB cord becuase it was working on their PC but not
    on the XBOX. I have an XBOX ONE X all up to date and Dolby atmos for headphones app up to date and still didnt work. So I changed the micro usb cord with a samsung one I had lying around and viola! Works beautifully! So If you guys are having the same problem
    (which I've seen numerous threads online about this) change the Micro USB cord! Very disappointed in Astro about this, I will be calling them giving them feedback on it.

:)

KNIGHTVTEC, Mar 30, 2020
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: