Astro a40 microphone problem on windows 11

Discus and support Astro a40 microphone problem on windows 11 in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have an astro a40. I checked all options and i still have this low volume microphone. I have checked microphone volume and all this things but I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by bernardo bonetto, Nov 30, 2023.

1. Astro a40 microphone problem on windows 11

I have an astro a40. I checked all options and i still have this low volume microphone. I have checked microphone volume and all this things but I still can't get heared by my friends. It is selected in Headset microphone and setted as default, but it still doesn't work properly. (this is only in my windows computer, in ps5 this does't happen.

:)

bernardo bonetto, Nov 30, 2023
  2. matthewiag Win User

Microphone Sensitivity

Hello

Xbox does not support microphone sensitivity, microphone just run at there defaul sensitivity.

I am using an Astro A40 with Mix Amp Pro and you can edit the Sensitivity, Mic Monitoring and Audio Profiles on the PC and they carry over to the console.
  3. matthewiag Win User

Xbox One Steaming with Gen 3 A50s

Does the Astro A50 have a Stream Out Port?

I have the Astro A40 with Mix Amp Pro and I use the Stream Out port connected to the Microphone port to the PC.

If you do you just need a 3.5mm to 3.5mm cable. You would also need to change the Stream Out Port setting in Astro Command center to party chat only.

Then I have 3 Audio Channels with 3 audio sliders

Capture Card (Game)

Microphone (Part Chat)

USB Yeti (Microphone)
  4. Braitus Win User

what is your fav headset or mic

Astro A40s TR ready. Ive had turtle beaches,razer heatsets Astro A40s are still my go to.
  5. Wabbit5eason Win User

Sound card Asus Xonar U7 to xbox one

I'm having the same questions, but the only real answer I can find is that the Astro A40s with TR Mixamp (Xbox One version) is the only one that seems to support simultaneous PC and Xbox connection for audio and microphone.
  6. EAndersson00 Win User

Astro A40 Headset

Thema:

Astro a40 microphone problem on windows 11

1. Astro a40 microphone problem on windows 11 - Similar Threads - Astro a40 microphone

2. My Astro A40 mic works in discord, but when I go into Xbox party it says “we can’t find...

in XBoX on Windows
    My Astro A40 mic works in discord, but when I go into Xbox party it says “we can’t find...: I have an Xbox one S. I’m not sure why the mic works in discord, but not in the Xbox party. I don’t change anything when I switch, my mic isn’t muted but when I go to an Xbox party others can’t...
  3. Should I be running Dolby atmos or stereo uncompressed for my Astro A40’s ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Should I be running Dolby atmos or stereo uncompressed for my Astro A40’s ?: I’m thinking stereo uncompressed makes footsteps easier to decipher between rather than surround sound. Any thoughts? 9aa85272-1f42-4dd3-83ef-32b640501492
  4. Astro A40 TR +Mixamp audio issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Astro A40 TR +Mixamp audio issues: Hi there, I've recently installed the beta for MW2 and whenever I go into a game I get a horrid screeching noise through my headset. I also get the same noise when playing forza horizon. I don't...
  5. I can't hear voice chat in games astro A40 XSS

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't hear voice chat in games astro A40 XSS: i can't hear voice chat from games i have an astro headset a40 4 gen and the astro optical audio adapter with an xbox series s, everything Is update, my audio settings are stereo uncompressed...
  6. Astro A40 tr +M80 mixamp not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Astro A40 tr +M80 mixamp not working: I recently bought the astro A40 tr +m80 mixamp but they do not work with my Xbox elite series 2 controller on my Xbox series x. If I use the basic audio cable that comes with the headset, I get...
  7. Astro a40 + Mixamp Gen 4 won’t connect

in XBoX on Consoles
    Astro a40 + Mixamp Gen 4 won’t connect: Hello, I need some help with my new Astro set up. I completed all firmware updates after buying it. I tried plugging it in to my Series X via Micro USB, but nothing happens. My series X doesn’t...
  8. Astro A40 TR Headset not being detected on my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Astro A40 TR Headset not being detected on my account: So I have been repeatedly trying to figure out how to get the microphone on my Mixamp to work but my xbox account wont recognize any of my headsets for some reason. I have hard reset my xbox and...
  9. Astro A40 with M80 Mixamp Microphone Troubles

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Astro A40 with M80 Mixamp Microphone Troubles: To whom it may concern: I have had the astro A40 headset for a little over a year, purchased in new condition. Lately I have had the issue with the microphone not working anymore, but the sound,...
  10. Astro a40 + mixamp pro

in XBoX on Consoles
    Astro a40 + mixamp pro: I have plug it all in and the audio is working but when i try to talk in a party my mic doesn't work 70d5109f-7837-4b90-8930-8d12c194a19e