Astro a30 no audio troubleshoot Xbox series x

Discus and support Astro a30 no audio troubleshoot Xbox series x in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I’ve been using Astro a30s for the past couple months. I was playing last night (Xbox series x) and all of the sudden, audio cut out for my Xbox. When... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Mary Lundquist, Jan 27, 2024.

1. Astro a30 no audio troubleshoot Xbox series x

I’ve been using Astro a30s for the past couple months. I was playing last night (Xbox series x) and all of the sudden, audio cut out for my Xbox. When I hook up the headset via Bluetooth to my phone, audio works. But when I try to use the headset via Xbox, I can’t hear anything. I tried wired/wireless and still nothing. Has anybody experienced something like this?

:)

Mary Lundquist, Jan 27, 2024
  2. IceStorm III Win User

Need Help Choosing A Good Gaming Headset!!!?

For $100? Astro A30, though it appears they now go for $129.99.

I tried Turtle Beach's X41. That was awful. Tritton's AX Pro had hiss. Astro A30/A40 and the MixAmp and MixAmp 5.8? No issues.
  3. MasonG. Win User

Issue with Xbox Stereo Headset Adapter and the Astro A40s

4. xD4DDYx Win User

Turtle Beach X41 help

Get the Astro A30 with wireless mixamp 5.8 or the A40's.
  5. ROBIN H 25 Win User

Xbox Series X - no dedicated digital sound output

I'm in a similar situation...

I use astro a50 gen 2 headset for my audio through optical port, without the optical port on the Series X my £299 astro headset is useless, just had order and spend another £299 for the astro a50 gen 4 to work with the Series X,

I would have rather have paid an extra £5-£10 more for the Series X console for it to have an optical port than having to pay out £299 for a new headset

I use a 4K monitor but it has no speakers, so I'm stuck with no audio at all for the Series X until I get my new headset.
  6. I AM B0DYBAG Win User

Can’t hear in-game voice chat.

It’s not connected to my controller. Although I have tried that as well. But I have an Astro A40 connected to a Mixamp pro TR which is connected to a Astro Audio Extractor. ( Since the new consoles don’t have an optical port) and the Audio Extractor is connected to my series X and TV.

Everything worked fine with this setup until about 3 weeks ago. Around the time the Series X had a firmware update.
Thema:

Astro a30 no audio troubleshoot Xbox series x

1. Astro a30 no audio troubleshoot Xbox series x - Similar Threads - Astro a30 audio

2. astro a50 mic not working on xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    astro a50 mic not working on xbox?: new headset sound works fine but mic does not, cannot do any updates that require a pc only have a console 95701602-cd5f-4951-b222-ab1d7de2f8cd
  3. Astro a10 aux jack

in XBoX on Consoles
    Astro a10 aux jack: Hi, I recently bought an Astro a10 gaming headset for my Xbox series s, but it seems that the 3.5mm audio jack from the headset doesn’t fit properly in the controller. I thought that maybe my...
  4. Astro A50s

in XBoX on Consoles
    Astro A50s: My Astro A50s have worked great for the past year and half but two nights ago my headset on start up would work fine I unplugg the base I have no feedback on my end and I can't hear anyone in the...
  5. Xbox Series not recognizing Astro A30 headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series not recognizing Astro A30 headset: The A30 is a brand new headset and it is unable to connect. The transmitter is green. I have connected the headset to the transmitter and ensured the headset is on Xbox mode in the mobile app. The...
  6. Astro a50 static issue on series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Astro a50 static issue on series X: I have a set of Astro A50s that I have used for about 2 years with zero issue. Now during use of the headset there is a static noise every 2 minutes or so on YouTube or spotify but on Netflix it...
  7. My astro A30 mic not working on xbox series

in XBoX Accessibility
    My astro A30 mic not working on xbox series: i did the hold for 5 second until light blink purple nothing my friends cant hear me e58234cc-5f26-4485-a6b0-8ed432b2e951
  8. Can’t hear anything from xbox with Astro A30 headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t hear anything from xbox with Astro A30 headset: I’ve recently brought the Mandalorian Astro A30 headset and it was working but now for no reason at all, I can’t hear anything from my Xbox, the Bluetooth feature works not a problem but I can’t...
  9. How to fix Astro A30 mic

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix Astro A30 mic: My Astro A30s mic isn't working. I can hear everything fine but no one can hear me. Please help. Also they are only a month old ee6c6692-7dcf-4c6c-9278-ecfca31ca997
  10. Xbox One with Astro A30?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One with Astro A30?: Am I going to have to buy this *** adapter to use my Astro A30 on the Xbox One? Xbox One Stereo-Headset-Adapter kaufen – Microsoft Store de-DE 25f64ff1-7a43-418b-981d-99033fbdf97a