Astro a20 headset - People can't hear me

Discus and support Astro a20 headset - People can't hear me in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; People can barely hear me when I talk into my a20 headset. The Audio is fine, and I can hear perfectly but I have to scream for people to hear what I'm... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by pyromike, Jul 22, 2022.

1. pyromike
    pyromike Guest

People can barely hear me when I talk into my a20 headset. The Audio is fine, and I can hear perfectly but I have to scream for people to hear what I'm saying. I'm also using it on my pc

:)

pyromike, Jul 22, 2022
  2. Lucas Lauer Win User

Hello, pyromike. Thanks for reaching out. I'm Lucas, an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be glad to help you out.

May I know if you have tested the microphone from your headset on Windows? Is the volume good on Windows or the sound input is low?

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/how...

Waiting for your follow-up.
  3. Lucas Lauer Win User

So the input is very low even when testing on Windows settings, right? Please check if the mic input is on max levels:

- Go to Start > Settings > System > Sound > Choose mic > Device Properties. Use the slider to increase mic volume.

If the issue persists after the Windows sound input is on max levels, please let me know.
  4. pyromike Win User

the input is low. Literally everything else is fine but my imput is so low I have to scream for people to hear me.
  5. IRL R3AP3R Win User

Headset

I use astro a20 they are a brillant headset but they are expensive but i feel there worth it. I can hear better and its helping my game out
  6. BeastlyHotShot Win User

Having issues with Astro A40 TR (cant talk)

Same with me but i have a ASTRO A20 i just unplug leave it a while then if it still doesnt work all i can suggest is get a new headset
Thema:

1. Astro a20 headset - People can't hear me - Similar Threads - Astro a20 headset

2. astro a50 mic not working on xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    astro a50 mic not working on xbox?: new headset sound works fine but mic does not, cannot do any updates that require a pc only have a console 95701602-cd5f-4951-b222-ab1d7de2f8cd
  3. Astro a10 aux jack

in XBoX on Consoles
    Astro a10 aux jack: Hi, I recently bought an Astro a10 gaming headset for my Xbox series s, but it seems that the 3.5mm audio jack from the headset doesn’t fit properly in the controller. I thought that maybe my...
  4. Astro a30 no audio troubleshoot Xbox series x

in XBoX on Windows
    Astro a30 no audio troubleshoot Xbox series x: I’ve been using Astro a30s for the past couple months. I was playing last night (Xbox series x) and all of the sudden, audio cut out for my Xbox. When I hook up the headset via Bluetooth to my...
  5. Astro A50s

in XBoX on Consoles
    Astro A50s: My Astro A50s have worked great for the past year and half but two nights ago my headset on start up would work fine I unplugg the base I have no feedback on my end and I can't hear anyone in the...
  6. A20 Astro headset, how do I work my mic on this

in XBoX Accessibility
    A20 Astro headset, how do I work my mic on this: I just got the A20 Astro headset yesterday, it’s connected to my Xbox and everything the adapter is in and working. I can hear everything but my mic isn’t working. I have to scream or yell for...
  7. I got an Astro A20 Headset and I can’t get it to work with my Xbox.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got an Astro A20 Headset and I can’t get it to work with my Xbox.: When I’m in a party with it I can’t hear people talk to me and I can’t speak to them. I can hear game and menu sounds. It shows me in party overlay so I don’t think the mic is broken. It says...
  8. XBoc Series X - Fortnite - No Sound Through Astro A20 Gen 2Wireless Headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBoc Series X - Fortnite - No Sound Through Astro A20 Gen 2Wireless Headset: Hi, This headset works through the XBox X and other games fine but I cant get any sound when playing Fortnite. Ive tried most nearly all audio settings to no avail. Can anyone help?...
  9. Astro A20 headset microphone not working

in XBoX Accessibility
    Astro A20 headset microphone not working: I have an Astro A20 wirless headset and just recently the microphone stopped working but the game audio continues to work. I play on the xbox one and i have never had this problem before. It...
  10. Xbox1 won't show my astro a20's in accessories

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox1 won't show my astro a20's in accessories: It was connected for a while but then just stopped.. c71e710f-09fa-468d-83a2-95e8d62bb07b

Users found this page by searching for:

1. https://xbox-forums.com/threads/astro-a20-headset-people-cant-hear-me.490246/