Astro a10 aux jack

Discus and support Astro a10 aux jack in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I recently bought an Astro a10 gaming headset for my Xbox series s, but it seems that the 3.5mm audio jack from the headset doesn’t fit properly... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Gijs Schurmans, Feb 6, 2024.

1. Astro a10 aux jack

Hi,

I recently bought an Astro a10 gaming headset for my Xbox series s, but it seems that the 3.5mm audio jack from the headset doesn’t fit properly in the controller. I thought that maybe my xbox controller was the problem so I bought a new controller, but my microphone still doesn’t work as it should. I can hear everything but I just can’t talk. What can I do about this?

:)

Gijs Schurmans, Feb 6, 2024
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Astro a10 aux jack

Hi Gijs, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Have you tried to use the Astro Headset with another device? Did it work properly?

The connector from the Astro is the default one, it should work without an issue with your Xbox Controller.

I recommend you contact Astro (Logitech) for support with your Headset.

Please, use this link:

https://support.logi.com/requests/new?ticket_form_id=360000621393&mID=1447

I hope this helps.
  3. LandonMarple Win User

Communication

Astro a10. Just the headset
  4. C-andersmith25 Win User

Using a headset with a wired controller

Correction, an A10 Astro wired headset
  5. HyperVenom523 Win User

Please recommend a XBOX Gaming HEADSET

Hyper X Cloud Alpha

Astro A10 A20 A40 A50
  6. XA_Triumvirate00 Win User

Headset

Having gone between the Xbox Stereo Headset, to the Razer Kraken to now the Astro A10's, I've gotta say the budget Astros have lasted longer than either of the two prior, and they're incredibly comfortable. Looking at upgrading to some A50's in the future.
    Astro have secured me as a customer for sure. Can't recommend the A10's enough.
Thema:

Astro a10 aux jack

1. Astro a10 aux jack - Similar Threads - Astro a10 aux

2. Astro A10 mic refuses to work help.

in XboX Insiders
    Astro A10 mic refuses to work help.: So my Astro a10 mic just randomly stopped and I don’t know why working specifically the microphone part because it lets me hear just fine and I have try lots of tutorial and none them work List...
  3. My A10 astro is not receiving sound..

in XBoX on Consoles
    My A10 astro is not receiving sound..: I’ve been using it for about half a year it suddenly just stopped sending sound. I can still talk through my mic, but I can’t hear anything. I’ve tried a lot of things to fix it. It just happened...
  4. New Astro A10 Headset can play Xbox chat audio but has no game audio

in XBoX on Consoles
    New Astro A10 Headset can play Xbox chat audio but has no game audio: Hi, When trying to use my new Astro A10 headset, I have quickly realized that my headset can get the menu sound and the chat sound but it has no sound in game. How do I fix this?...
  5. Cant connect my Gaming Headset Astro A10 on my xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant connect my Gaming Headset Astro A10 on my xbox one: Hello all, I went to Best Buy and ask the salesman about the Gaming headset Astro A10 its wired to the 3,5mm on the gamepad. In my xbox one when I go to the sound parameters it just not detected....
  6. New Astro a10 headset not working

in XboX Insiders
    New Astro a10 headset not working: Hello I just purchased a new Astro a10 headset as I had another one that I have had no issues with but with this one I had audio and then it cut out and now I have no audio and can’t speak any...
  7. Xbox Console not recognizing Astro A10 mic

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Console not recognizing Astro A10 mic: Hello everyone. I'm on here to ask for help with my Grandson's gaming system ... that's right, I don't have a clue what I'm doing! My Grandson has an Astro A10 headset (wired) he has been using...
  8. astro a10 crackling audio

in XBoX on Consoles
    astro a10 crackling audio: I got my astro a10s in december, they havent been damaged. Since last week my audio has become incredibly crackly and distorted. Sometimes hard resetting the console fixes it sometimes it doesnt,...
  9. Astro A10 headset not working with standard one s controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Astro A10 headset not working with standard one s controller: Recently I bought an Astro A10 headset so I could speak to my friends instead of sending messages every time I had to say something. After two weeks of use, the headset no longer works with the...
  10. Headset (Astro A10) has choppy audio

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset (Astro A10) has choppy audio: I have had this going on for a while now, and I have no clue why. Whenever I play on my Xbox, the audio gets really choppy, however, when I use my headset on my iPad, PC, etc., this doesn’t...