Assassin's Creed Valhalla Siege of Paris keeps crashing.

Discus and support Assassin's Creed Valhalla Siege of Paris keeps crashing. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Just purchase the siege of Paris expansion for Assassin's Creed Valhalla and it keeps crashing after the cut scene in the rot of slums. Try to go back... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Cody McFarland, Dec 28, 2023.

1. Assassin's Creed Valhalla Siege of Paris keeps crashing.

Just purchase the siege of Paris expansion for Assassin's Creed Valhalla and it keeps crashing after the cut scene in the rot of slums. Try to go back and reload the game but it kicks me out in the loading screen. I have reset my console and I am still having the issue

:)

Cody McFarland, Dec 28, 2023
  2. Cody McFarland Win User

Thank you for checking into this for me. The solution that you gave me I had already tried before I sought help. It normally fixes the issue but for some reason it keeps kicking me out at the same spot. I just purchased the siege of Paris DLC a few days ago and I haven't had any issues with the Wrath Of The Druids yet which is why I'm surprised it is doing it with the siege of Paris expansion. It'll go through the cutscene but once the cut scene is over, the game will lag a couple times and then kick me out. Not sure if that helps you with finding a solution or not
  3. Hoskayra Win User

Well, what would remain as an option is to communicate directly with Xbox support, here is the link: https://support.xbox.com/contact-us

I'm sorry to hear that the previous method didn't work. I was investigating on one of the Steam forums and the user BurninG who had the same problem, suggested the following method:

Well friend, what I did was uninstall all the GPU drivers and reinstalled a more current one and that's it, everything was solved.

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Information source (Credits): https://steamcommunity.com/app/2208920/discussions/0/3816292540672445323/
  4. Hoskayra Win User

Hello Cody M, my name is Oskayra, and I will be happy to help you.

Beforehand, it is important that you keep in mind that this is a public community forum, so we are players like you, we are not employees of Microsoft or Xbox, so we do not have access to any user account or check anything from the forum. All users help each other with common problems.

Remember that this is a possible solution, if it doesn't work for you we can try another one.

Note: This is a public forum therefore, I suggest you not share your personal data.

I am very sorry for the problem you are going through, with the intention of being able to help you I did an internal search on the Microsoft forum and found a publication by Gerardo C., an independent advisor, where he suggests the following to solve the problem and I thought it was good information, What you should take into account:

Please try to solve the problem by doing the following procedures:

1. With the Xbox on, press the power button on the front of the console for 10 seconds until it turns off completely.

2. Unplug the power cord from the console and wait 30 seconds.

3. Reconnect the power cable to your console and turn it on normally.

4. Check if the problem persists, if so, please reset your console to its factory settings keeping your games and applications as follows:

Go to Settings > System > Console Info > Reset Console > Reset and keep games and apps.

This way your console will be reconfigured and you will have to add your account again. No game or application will be deleted, nor will you lose the progress of any game since these are saved in the Xbox Cloud.

5. Check if the problem continues.

Information Source (Credits): https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/24ce6746-deb3-4149-b8ab-d4292d16bfc7

Thank you for your patience, I hope everything can be resolved. I will be attentive to your response. Blessings.

Sincerely,
    Oskayra.
  5. georgecosti Win User

Backwards Compatible Game Can’t Download Profile

Assassins creed valhalla Dawn Of Ragnarok
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

Xbox S Series - Assasins Creed Valhalla Standard Edition

Thema:

1. Assassin's Creed Valhalla Siege of Paris keeps crashing. - Similar Threads - Assassin's Creed Valhalla

2. Assassins creed Valhalla won't even start to download on my pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassins creed Valhalla won't even start to download on my pc: I am trying to download assassins creed Valhalla on my PC through game pass, and when I hit install absolutely nothing happens. I double checked, and there is more than enough storage space, only...
  3. Assassin's Creed Valhalla gives me a sad face when I install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassin's Creed Valhalla gives me a sad face when I install: Recently moved which account is linked with Xbox and ubisoft. All the old games show up on the new Ubisoft account, and Ubisoft shows the correct xbox account. However, when push install on AC:...
  4. Assassin's creed Valhalla just added to a game pass. But when I try to Install a game on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassin's creed Valhalla just added to a game pass. But when I try to Install a game on...: Assassin's creed Valhalla just added to a game pass. But when I try to Install a game on a Xbox one x it does not show install option. it's show buy ubisoft+ subscription....
  5. Assassin's creed mirage and valhalla are the only games crashes in xbox x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassin's creed mirage and valhalla are the only games crashes in xbox x: Assassin's creed mirage and valhalla are the only games crashes in xbox x. Tried clearing cache, different profiles, rest the console (both methods) and reinstalled but still the same. Also I...
  6. Why is Assassin's Creed Valhalla is not installing properly?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is Assassin's Creed Valhalla is not installing properly?: I have tried to installed Valhalla twice and it always stopped at 99%. No matter what I do, it doesn't install properly. 15945a6b-9c36-433e-99ef-2e01229892c5
  7. Why isn't my assassin's creed Valhalla letting me play it goes to the main screen and then...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why isn't my assassin's creed Valhalla letting me play it goes to the main screen and then...: I have installed the game and It goes to the main screen of the game as soon as I press a it acts like it's going to load and then Kix me back to the dashboard I have tried all of the basic things...
  8. Assassin's Creed Valhalla Install Stops, Requires Already Present Physical Disc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassin's Creed Valhalla Install Stops, Requires Already Present Physical Disc: I am trying to install Assassin's Creed Valhalla on an Xbox One using a physical disc. At some point during the install (offline mode) or update (online mode), the install/update stops and gives...
  9. Assassins Creed Valhalla crash on series s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassins Creed Valhalla crash on series s: Yesterday I bought Assassins Creed Valhalla on my series s and download it. Today when I try to start the game for the first time I wanted to use my older ubisoft connect account to get my process...
  10. Xbox Series S Assassin's Creed Valhalla Audio on cutscenes not going thru Twitch

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series S Assassin's Creed Valhalla Audio on cutscenes not going thru Twitch: When I have a cutscene or talk to anyone, no one can hear them talking. It's only happening on Assassin's Creed Valhalla. All other games are working with no issues. My sister plays the same game...