Assassin's Creed Valhalla Install Stops, Requires Already Present Physical Disc

Discus and support Assassin's Creed Valhalla Install Stops, Requires Already Present Physical Disc in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am trying to install Assassin's Creed Valhalla on an Xbox One using a physical disc. At some point during the install (offline mode) or update... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Baird Chrisman, Sep 14, 2023.

1. Assassin's Creed Valhalla Install Stops, Requires Already Present Physical Disc

I am trying to install Assassin's Creed Valhalla on an Xbox One using a physical disc. At some point during the install (offline mode) or update (online mode), the install/update stops and gives me an error message: "To complete the installation, insert the disc again. We need the disc to finish. (0x87300065)." The disc has been present in the console the entire time. Ejecting and reinserting the disc does not work. The issue happens in both offline and online modes.

:)

Baird Chrisman, Sep 14, 2023
  2. CarTzy Win User

Assassin's Creed Valhalla Install Stops, Requires Already Present Physical Disc (0x87300065)

Hello Baird Chrisman,

Thank you for posting in the Microsoft Community.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused by the installation error. This error may occur due to a corrupted disc, a faulty console, or a network issue. To troubleshoot this problem, please follow these steps:

1. Check the disc for any scratches or dirt. If the disc is damaged, you may need to replace it. If the disc is dirty, you can clean it gently with a soft cloth and some water. Do not use any abrasive or chemical cleaners.

2. Restart your console by holding the Xbox button on the controller for 10 seconds, then selecting Restart console from the power menu. This will clear the cache and reset the system.

3. Try installing the game in offline mode first, then updating it online later. To go offline, press the Xbox button on the controller, then select Profile & system > Settings > Network > Network settings > Go offline. Then insert the disc and start the installation. Once the installation is complete, go online again and update the game.

4. If the error persists, you may need to reset your console to factory defaults. This will erase all your data and settings, so make sure you back up your games and profile to an external hard drive or the cloud before proceeding. To reset your console, press the Xbox button on the controller, then select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info > Reset console > Reset and keep my games & apps. This will reinstall the system software and keep your games and apps. After the reset, try installing the game again.

Please see: Troubleshoot problems playing a disc | Xbox Support

We hope these steps help you resolve the issue and enjoy Assassin's Creed Valhalla on your Xbox One.
  3. CarTzy Win User

Assassin's Creed Valhalla Install Stops, Requires Already Present Physical Disc (0x87300065)

Hello!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Microsoft Community.

[​IMG]

Thank you for understanding.
  4. badman83 Win User

I can't play my game disc's as they ask me to purchase full game.

I'm going to try an install of assassins creed Valhalla from disc,
  5. KittyLover106 Win User

[PC] Trying to install Two Point Campus using Xbox Game Pass

The thing is it won't install period, it's not installed and keeps saying queued for days at a time until I get tired of it and close it, and yeah PC requirements are definitely not a problem I can run Two Point Hospital and a lot of other games like Assassin's Creed Valhalla
  6. georgecosti Win User

Backwards Compatible Game Can’t Download Profile

Assassins creed valhalla Dawn Of Ragnarok
Thema:

Assassin's Creed Valhalla Install Stops, Requires Already Present Physical Disc

1. Assassin's Creed Valhalla Install Stops, Requires Already Present Physical Disc - Similar Threads - Assassin's Creed Valhalla

2. Assassins creed Valhalla won't even start to download on my pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassins creed Valhalla won't even start to download on my pc: I am trying to download assassins creed Valhalla on my PC through game pass, and when I hit install absolutely nothing happens. I double checked, and there is more than enough storage space, only...
  3. Assassin's Creed Valhalla gives me a sad face when I install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassin's Creed Valhalla gives me a sad face when I install: Recently moved which account is linked with Xbox and ubisoft. All the old games show up on the new Ubisoft account, and Ubisoft shows the correct xbox account. However, when push install on AC:...
  4. Assassin's creed Valhalla just added to a game pass. But when I try to Install a game on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassin's creed Valhalla just added to a game pass. But when I try to Install a game on...: Assassin's creed Valhalla just added to a game pass. But when I try to Install a game on a Xbox one x it does not show install option. it's show buy ubisoft+ subscription....
  5. Assassin's creed mirage and valhalla are the only games crashes in xbox x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassin's creed mirage and valhalla are the only games crashes in xbox x: Assassin's creed mirage and valhalla are the only games crashes in xbox x. Tried clearing cache, different profiles, rest the console (both methods) and reinstalled but still the same. Also I...
  6. Why is Assassin's Creed Valhalla is not installing properly?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is Assassin's Creed Valhalla is not installing properly?: I have tried to installed Valhalla twice and it always stopped at 99%. No matter what I do, it doesn't install properly. 15945a6b-9c36-433e-99ef-2e01229892c5
  7. Assassin's Creed Valhalla Siege of Paris keeps crashing.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassin's Creed Valhalla Siege of Paris keeps crashing.: Just purchase the siege of Paris expansion for Assassin's Creed Valhalla and it keeps crashing after the cut scene in the rot of slums. Try to go back and reload the game but it kicks me out in...
  8. Why isn't my assassin's creed Valhalla letting me play it goes to the main screen and then...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why isn't my assassin's creed Valhalla letting me play it goes to the main screen and then...: I have installed the game and It goes to the main screen of the game as soon as I press a it acts like it's going to load and then Kix me back to the dashboard I have tried all of the basic things...
  9. Assassins Creed Valhalla crash on series s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassins Creed Valhalla crash on series s: Yesterday I bought Assassins Creed Valhalla on my series s and download it. Today when I try to start the game for the first time I wanted to use my older ubisoft connect account to get my process...
  10. Xbox Series S Assassin's Creed Valhalla Audio on cutscenes not going thru Twitch

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series S Assassin's Creed Valhalla Audio on cutscenes not going thru Twitch: When I have a cutscene or talk to anyone, no one can hear them talking. It's only happening on Assassin's Creed Valhalla. All other games are working with no issues. My sister plays the same game...