Assassin's Creed Unity freezes after some time on my Xbox Series X

Discus and support Assassin's Creed Unity freezes after some time on my Xbox Series X in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I purchased the "AC: Unity" recently, but every time I want to play the game it freezes after some time and I have to restart the game. This is... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Nowy Jork, Jul 6, 2023.

1. Nowy Jork
    Nowy Jork Guest

Hello, I purchased the "AC: Unity" recently, but every time I want to play the game it freezes after some time and I have to restart the game. This is the only game with which I experienced the issue. I appreciate any help or tips regarding my problem, as I really don't want to complain just to play the game ;-)

:)

Nowy Jork, Jul 6, 2023
  2. Janet_C Win User

Hello!

I'm a Independent Advisor. I will be glad to help you.

Try to perform a cache clear with the following steps.

Remove your account from the console

1. Press and hold the Power button on the front of your Xbox until the console turns off.

2. Unplug the power cord from the back of your Xbox.

3. Wait a minute, and then plug the power cord back in.

4. Press the Power button on your Xbox to turn it back on.

5. Your cache should be clear at this point.

Log back in with the account.

I hope the information has been clear, I will be attentive to any questions you may have.

Best Regards.
  3. Lofty Who Win User

Assassins Creed V

4. Lofty Who Win User

XB1 console deals.

5. brandiesel1 Win User

Is MS making a mistake on price?

I think they would be crazy, but it only says that the Xbox ONE W/ AC Unity without Kinect and the Xbox ONE W/AC Unity with Kinect are going back to regular price.

Check it out here.

The holidays are almost over, but there’s still time to take advantage of the special, limited-time pricing of $50 off the

Xbox One Assassin’s Creed Unity Bundle
    and
    Xbox One Assassin’s Creed Unity Bundle with Kinect
    . For one final week, fans can purchase Xbox One starting at $349 in the U.S. until this Saturday, Jan. 3 at most major national retailers, including Amazon, Best Buy, GameStop, Microsoft Stores,
    Target, Toys ‘R Us and Walmart.
  6. Jaymo1978 Win User

AC UNITY: dead kings

Hey Milk! This addon hasn't been released yet. The Ubi Blog here: http://blog.ubi.com/assassins-creed-unity-season-pass-assassins-creed-chronicles-china/
    says that all Season Pass content (which will now be available individually without the season pass) will be available some time in early 2015. When it does become available, it will be available free, as part of Ubisoft's compensation for the Unity release
    problems. At that time, it should show up in the Xbox Store (online and on your console) as well as in the Estore inside the Unity menu.

Hope this helps!
Thema:

1. Assassin's Creed Unity freezes after some time on my Xbox Series X - Similar Threads - Assassin's Creed Unity

2. Will the Assassins Creed 3 Xbox 360 disc be compatible on Xbox Series X? Will Fallout 3...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will the Assassins Creed 3 Xbox 360 disc be compatible on Xbox Series X? Will Fallout 3...: Will the Assassins Creed 3 Xbox 360 disc be compatible on Xbox Series X? Will Fallout 3 Xbox 360 disc be compatible with Xbox X series? Liam. V c487a30e-37cd-4c7c-a465-f333689f344a
  3. Assassin's Creed Mirage Sale Error

in XBoX on Windows
    Assassin's Creed Mirage Sale Error: I was thinking about getting Assassins Creed Mirage yesterday night. It was 6 PM Pacific Standard Time, the sale was 30% off, and only $35. It showed that it was a "Just for You" sale. Below the...
  4. Assassins creed Valhalla won't even start to download on my pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassins creed Valhalla won't even start to download on my pc: I am trying to download assassins creed Valhalla on my PC through game pass, and when I hit install absolutely nothing happens. I double checked, and there is more than enough storage space, only...
  5. Assassin's Creed Valhalla gives me a sad face when I install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassin's Creed Valhalla gives me a sad face when I install: Recently moved which account is linked with Xbox and ubisoft. All the old games show up on the new Ubisoft account, and Ubisoft shows the correct xbox account. However, when push install on AC:...
  6. Assassin's creed Valhalla just added to a game pass. But when I try to Install a game on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassin's creed Valhalla just added to a game pass. But when I try to Install a game on...: Assassin's creed Valhalla just added to a game pass. But when I try to Install a game on a Xbox one x it does not show install option. it's show buy ubisoft+ subscription....
  7. Assassin's creed odyssey won't start

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassin's creed odyssey won't start: Assassin's creed odissey is taking too long to start ff65a9f7-a5cc-4ded-9175-da9dc6b49789
  8. Achievements on Xbox Series X (Assassin's Creed Unity & Power Rangers)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievements on Xbox Series X (Assassin's Creed Unity & Power Rangers): There's one achievement on Power Rangers: Battle for the Grid and a few story based Assassin's Creed Unity achievements that haven't popped on my console. In the Power Rangers case I've waited...
  9. Reinstalling Assassins creed unity

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Reinstalling Assassins creed unity: Recently I decided to switch on my Xbox to play after a long time but when I opened up my game library assassins creed unity had disappeared and when I went to reinstall it from the store I wasn’t...
  10. Assassin’s Creed Unity Achievements are not unlocking.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassin’s Creed Unity Achievements are not unlocking.: Hey, has anyone had problems lately with Assassin’s Creed Unity achievements, not unlocking, even though it’s part of the story. Such as memory sequences, not unlocking achievements. It’s synced...