Assassin's creed origins language option

Discus and support Assassin's creed origins language option in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I finished the base game and would like to start new game+ on japanese put i cant download the audio pack the only languages available are english... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by adni rexhaj, Aug 19, 2023.

1. adni rexhaj
    adni rexhaj Guest

I finished the base game and would like to start new game+ on japanese put i cant download the audio pack the only languages available are english french italian german spanish and portugese.

I tried changing my location on xbox but it dosent work any ideas

:)

adni rexhaj, Aug 19, 2023
  2. lazarvl Win User

Assassin's Creed: Origins

Hi. this ; about languages .....

Assassin's Creed Origins on Xbox One FAQ

Q: Which languages does Assassin’s Creed Origins support?

A: When launching the game, players will have the option to download separate language packs if preferred. The audio language packs include:

• English
    • French
    • Italian
    • German
    • Spanish
    • Russian
    • Japanese
    • Brazilian Portuguese

my version; Assassin's Creed Origins Gold Edition
  3. EzequielNeves19 Win User

Hello Adni how are you?

My name is Ezequiel I'm an Independent Consultant.

I believe you can only have Japanese languages ​​and subtitles if you have the game in Asian version, the western game does not come with Japanese language, I suggest you perform or buy the Japanese version.

Maybe there is a possibility you can download a language pack if it's on the Xbox store in Japan, but I'm not sure if such a language pack exists.
  4. RexGamer Win User

Do you think that i could change my xbox location to japan and redownload the game? Just want to make sure if it could work beacuse my internet is very slow and i dont like to wait to much

(Im still Adni just different account)
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Not find my save file of Assassin's creed odyssey when i try to play the game with cloud gaming

According to Ubisoft:
    "If you downloaded another language pack, you can change the audio language later in the Options > Language menu of the game.

If you would like to download additional languages later, you can do so via the game properties in Ubisoft Connect. This will trigger an additional download before you can re-launch the game."

Your screenshot / language seems to be French?
    If yes, this is a language available for the game
    https://www.ubisoft.com/en-us/help/assassins-cr...

That message appears when you select French as your desired audio language?

Source: https://www.ubisoft.com/en-us/help/assassins-cr...
  6. Panno92 Win User

Language support in Forza Horizon 4

Thema:

1. Assassin's creed origins language option - Similar Threads - Assassin's creed origins

2. Will the Assassins Creed 3 Xbox 360 disc be compatible on Xbox Series X? Will Fallout 3...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will the Assassins Creed 3 Xbox 360 disc be compatible on Xbox Series X? Will Fallout 3...: Will the Assassins Creed 3 Xbox 360 disc be compatible on Xbox Series X? Will Fallout 3 Xbox 360 disc be compatible with Xbox X series? Liam. V c487a30e-37cd-4c7c-a465-f333689f344a
  3. Assassin's Creed Mirage Sale Error

in XBoX on Windows
    Assassin's Creed Mirage Sale Error: I was thinking about getting Assassins Creed Mirage yesterday night. It was 6 PM Pacific Standard Time, the sale was 30% off, and only $35. It showed that it was a "Just for You" sale. Below the...
  4. Assassins Creed Origins clipping and glitches problem on Xbox series S.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassins Creed Origins clipping and glitches problem on Xbox series S.: I recently downloaded this game, and a few minutes in, I'm encountering a lot of glitches and clipping to the point that it is getting annoying. The walking and running animations aren't smooth at...
  5. i cant seem to be able to install assassins creed origins beyond 18.36 gb mark.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant seem to be able to install assassins creed origins beyond 18.36 gb mark.: i cant seem to be able to install assassins creed origins beyond 18.36 gb mark, already tried updating ubisoft connect, reset xbox app, reset store, i have enough space and a good wifi connection....
  6. Having issue unlocking weekly assassin's creed origins reward.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having issue unlocking weekly assassin's creed origins reward.: I have met the requirements for the assassin's creed origins reward but it has not unlock? 2689b628-de70-437b-8408-c0629ed4a823
  7. I'm having an issue with the season pass for Assassin's Creed Origins

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm having an issue with the season pass for Assassin's Creed Origins: I have purchased the season pass for Origins, and it says I should have a 14.8 gig installation, however when I go to manage the season pass, it shows that there is nothing to install. I load into...
  8. no Russian voice acting in assassin creed origins

in XBoX Games and Apps
    no Russian voice acting in assassin creed origins: live in Estonia. Downloaded the game from game pas 56aab6a7-35c7-4a81-8339-22336a648456
  9. assassin creed origin pre order not counting

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    assassin creed origin pre order not counting: I pre ordered assassin creed origins but it has not counted towards the pre order mission the only 1 game that has counted is south park fc14e5c7-5920-4795-b016-d303bc6925e4
  10. code season pass assassin creed origin does not activate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    code season pass assassin creed origin does not activate: hello, I buy a code for the assassin's season pass creed origin on xbox one on amazon, I received the email amazon with my code. But when I enter the code on the store it recognizes the season...