Assassins Creed Origins clipping and glitches problem on Xbox series S.

Discus and support Assassins Creed Origins clipping and glitches problem on Xbox series S. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I recently downloaded this game, and a few minutes in, I'm encountering a lot of glitches and clipping to the point that it is getting annoying. The... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Rouge5590, Nov 10, 2023.

1. Rouge5590
    Rouge5590 Guest

I recently downloaded this game, and a few minutes in, I'm encountering a lot of glitches and clipping to the point that it is getting annoying. The walking and running animations aren't smooth at all. I'm able to enter a wall, stand inside a donkey, and whatnot. Please help me out.

:)

Rouge5590, Nov 10, 2023
  2. Kathy A. Win User

You're welcome, Rouge5590.

We understand that you have tried our steps, and it did not work, do you mind sharing this concern to our Team Xbox? Please send a report using the Report a Problem app. This app can be installed through Xbox Store. For guide, please see: Provide feedback to Team Xbox | Xbox Support.

Regards,
  3. Kathy A. Win User

Hello Rouge5590,

Thank you for the update.

If none of those steps help you play the game smoothly, we recommend you adjust the graphics/resolution of your TV.

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    2. Select Profile & system > Settings.
    3. Under General, select TV & display options.
    4. Choose the display and picture settings appropriate for your TV.

You may try to lower down your resolution and get back to your game to see if that would not result to clipping and jittery. Then, adjust one step higher until you find the right resolution for your game.

Not all game is for 4K resolution so, adjusting your resolution to what works for all of your games could be a good thing to try.

Link: How to change the TV display settings on your Xbox | Xbox Support

Regards,

4. Rouge5590 Win User

Thanks for the help, but the problem is persistent. I've tried everything but nothing worked. I guess I'd have to live with it. Thanks though.
  5. Rouge5590 Win User

Thanks for the reply. But, I've tried all of the above methods including reinstalling the game but issue is still there. All other games are functioning properly. This game seems unpolished for my console. The animations feel jittery, clipping is everywhere to the point that I'm able to walk through walls sometimes. I'm not having fun at all. I really want a refund. Please help me out.
  6. Kathy A. Win User

Hello Rouge5590,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

We understand that you're experiencing clipping and glitches while playing Assassins Creed Origins on your Xbox Series S. This could be happening because of network or game.

Here are a few troubleshooting steps that you can try to resolve the issue:

Check for updates:

• Update your Xbox Console.
    • Make sure that your game is up to date with the latest patches and updates. You can do this by going to "My games & apps" > "Updates" and checking for any available updates.

Clear cache:

• Clearing the cache on your Xbox Series S can help resolve issues with games.
    • To do this, press and hold the power button on your console until it turns off.
    • Unplug the power cable from the back of the console and wait for 10 seconds.
    • Plug the power cable back in and turn on your console.

Check the network connection:

• Make sure there is no error message you are seeing and no NAT issues too.
    • To check, please press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    • Select Profile & system > Settings > General > Network settings.

Check other Xbox games:

• In your Xbox Console, install other games to see if issue persists. Please update us how it went.

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any further questions or concerns.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
Thema:

1. Assassins Creed Origins clipping and glitches problem on Xbox series S. - Similar Threads - Assassins Creed Origins

2. Will the Assassins Creed 3 Xbox 360 disc be compatible on Xbox Series X? Will Fallout 3...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will the Assassins Creed 3 Xbox 360 disc be compatible on Xbox Series X? Will Fallout 3...: Will the Assassins Creed 3 Xbox 360 disc be compatible on Xbox Series X? Will Fallout 3 Xbox 360 disc be compatible with Xbox X series? Liam. V c487a30e-37cd-4c7c-a465-f333689f344a
  3. Assassin's Creed Mirage Sale Error

in XBoX on Windows
    Assassin's Creed Mirage Sale Error: I was thinking about getting Assassins Creed Mirage yesterday night. It was 6 PM Pacific Standard Time, the sale was 30% off, and only $35. It showed that it was a "Just for You" sale. Below the...
  4. i cant seem to be able to install assassins creed origins beyond 18.36 gb mark.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant seem to be able to install assassins creed origins beyond 18.36 gb mark.: i cant seem to be able to install assassins creed origins beyond 18.36 gb mark, already tried updating ubisoft connect, reset xbox app, reset store, i have enough space and a good wifi connection....
  5. Assassin's creed origins language option

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassin's creed origins language option: I finished the base game and would like to start new game+ on japanese put i cant download the audio pack the only languages available are english french italian german spanish and portugese. I...
  6. Having issue unlocking weekly assassin's creed origins reward.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having issue unlocking weekly assassin's creed origins reward.: I have met the requirements for the assassin's creed origins reward but it has not unlock? 2689b628-de70-437b-8408-c0629ed4a823
  7. I'm having an issue with the season pass for Assassin's Creed Origins

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm having an issue with the season pass for Assassin's Creed Origins: I have purchased the season pass for Origins, and it says I should have a 14.8 gig installation, however when I go to manage the season pass, it shows that there is nothing to install. I load into...
  8. no Russian voice acting in assassin creed origins

in XBoX Games and Apps
    no Russian voice acting in assassin creed origins: live in Estonia. Downloaded the game from game pas 56aab6a7-35c7-4a81-8339-22336a648456
  9. assassin creed origin pre order not counting

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    assassin creed origin pre order not counting: I pre ordered assassin creed origins but it has not counted towards the pre order mission the only 1 game that has counted is south park fc14e5c7-5920-4795-b016-d303bc6925e4
  10. code season pass assassin creed origin does not activate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    code season pass assassin creed origin does not activate: hello, I buy a code for the assassin's season pass creed origin on xbox one on amazon, I received the email amazon with my code. But when I enter the code on the store it recognizes the season...