Assassin's Creed Odyssey Graphic glitch

Discus and support Assassin's Creed Odyssey Graphic glitch in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Thank you all for the help, has been exchanged and new one works perfectly Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by EnoughBus653133, Nov 22, 2018.

1. Assassin's Creed Odyssey Graphic glitch

Thank you all for the help, has been exchanged and new one works perfectly

EnoughBus653133, Nov 24, 2018
  2. Sanana94
    Sanana94 Guest
    Sanana94, Nov 6, 2018
  3. Wolfie McG Win User

Best Video Game Graphics

I quite enjoy the graphics on Assassin's Creed Origins and Odyssey
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello Enough,

I have had this issue also with Odyssey where rocks look like 1d all I do is go into menu and back out and it takes care of it. Being this is happening on more than one game though it could be something within the console going bad. You can try a different
    TV see if still get it that way will rule out TV.

Thanks,

Brad
  5. EnoughBus653133 Win User

It is not solely with assassin's Creed , as per the replies they are syggesting it is a GPU issue which i cant approach ubisoft about.
  6. EnoughBus653133 Win User

The only issue is im at work and argos womt let me reserve one on black friday!!
  7. brandiesel1 Win User

Hi thanks for the quick reply

It happened in rdr2 but each rime happened restarted xbox and worked until the next time but this game nothing helps it

I bought from argos so I will return
    Definitely return it if you can. I've had similar issues but only with Witcher 3 and never again after that. I'd be concerned if it was with two games back to back.
Thema:

1. Assassin's Creed Odyssey Graphic glitch - Similar Threads - Assassin's Creed Odyssey

2. Will the Assassins Creed 3 Xbox 360 disc be compatible on Xbox Series X? Will Fallout 3...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will the Assassins Creed 3 Xbox 360 disc be compatible on Xbox Series X? Will Fallout 3...: Will the Assassins Creed 3 Xbox 360 disc be compatible on Xbox Series X? Will Fallout 3 Xbox 360 disc be compatible with Xbox X series? Liam. V c487a30e-37cd-4c7c-a465-f333689f344a
  3. Assassin's Creed Mirage Sale Error

in XBoX on Windows
    Assassin's Creed Mirage Sale Error: I was thinking about getting Assassins Creed Mirage yesterday night. It was 6 PM Pacific Standard Time, the sale was 30% off, and only $35. It showed that it was a "Just for You" sale. Below the...
  4. Assassins creed Valhalla won't even start to download on my pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassins creed Valhalla won't even start to download on my pc: I am trying to download assassins creed Valhalla on my PC through game pass, and when I hit install absolutely nothing happens. I double checked, and there is more than enough storage space, only...
  5. Assassin's creed odyssey won't start

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassin's creed odyssey won't start: Assassin's creed odissey is taking too long to start ff65a9f7-a5cc-4ded-9175-da9dc6b49789
  6. Assassin's Creed: Odyssey issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassin's Creed: Odyssey issue: So, I've been having issues with Assassin's Creed: Odyssey recently. I got it digitally a couple years back, around 2021, and it's been working fine until now, only crashing occasionally. The...
  7. Assassins creed odyssey

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassins creed odyssey: I play in assassins creed odyssey, and my abilities unavailable, what I can to do 499d621c-f11b-41de-ad44-667656bc109e
  8. I need help with installing Assassin's Creed Odyssey

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help with installing Assassin's Creed Odyssey: I tried installing the game via the game pass which I bought recently. When I press the button to install it sends me to my Ubisoft Connect. In Ubisoft Connect it just keeps loading and loading....
  9. Assassin's Creed Odyssey Game Pass Xbox PC download error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassin's Creed Odyssey Game Pass Xbox PC download error: I am trying to download Assassin's Creed using my Xbox game pass on my PC. It says that I need to install Ubisoft Connect, I did that and linked my Xbox account. I have tried to download the game...
  10. Assassin Creed Odyssey Season Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassin Creed Odyssey Season Pass: I bought AC Gold and the season pass says i need to pay when i try to DL it. Support please dont link me to that forum with the walkthrough. It is not working i tried it. I psyed the $99 and i...