Assassin's Creed Odyssey Graphic glitch

Discus and support Assassin's Creed Odyssey Graphic glitch in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi i am new to the forums but i need help. I have attached photos of my issues but i am unsure of what causes or fixes this? Is it my xbox , tv or... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by EnoughBus653133, Nov 22, 2018.

1. Assassin's Creed Odyssey Graphic glitch

Hi i am new to the forums but i need help. I have attached photos of my issues but i am unsure of what causes or fixes this?

Is it my xbox , tv or game? Xbox havent offered any support and when i asked for a game refund it is a no and i cant challenge that.

Xbox one x

panasonic tx55fx750b

AC Odyssey and once in RDR2

Assassin's Creed Odyssey Graphic glitch [​IMG]

Assassin's Creed Odyssey Graphic glitch [​IMG]

:)

EnoughBus653133, Nov 22, 2018
  2. Angelo De Morta, Nov 23, 2018
  3. DreadGrrl
    DreadGrrl Guest
    Weekly What Are You Playing Thread 9/14/18

I’ve been replaying Assassin’s Creed Origins. I need to prep my hands for Assassin’s Creed Odyssey.

I also dipped back into Elex for a bit.

DreadGrrl, Nov 23, 2018
  4. Sanana94
    Sanana94 Guest

Hey there,

I've seen some faulty GPUs during my life and it definitely looks like rendering artefacts.

Can you please try other games and see if the issue is still happening?

You said it happened to RDR2... so I guess it can be a faulty Xbox.

Please explain the support agent that your xbox makes rendering artefacts when playing most demanding games like OC Odyssey and RDR2.

to reach the support: https://support.xbox.com/contact-us

If you want to try something (but I'm quite sure it won't fix it), go for a factory reset keeping games and apps

Reset Xbox One Console to Factory Defaults

Sanana94, Nov 23, 2018
  5. Hi thanks for the quick reply

It happened in rdr2 but each rime happened restarted xbox and worked until the next time but this game nothing helps it

I bought from argos so I will return

EnoughBus653133, Nov 23, 2018
  6. brandiesel1
    brandiesel1 Guest
    Definitely return it if you can. I've had similar issues but only with Witcher 3 and never again after that. I'd be concerned if it was with two games back to back.

brandiesel1, Nov 23, 2018
  7. The only issue is im at work and argos womt let me reserve one on black friday!!

8. Jurgen1488
    Jurgen1488 Guest

This is not for this forum. But write this problem to the ubisoft forum where there are problems with this game.

Jurgen1488, Nov 23, 2018
  9. It is not solely with assassin's Creed , as per the replies they are syggesting it is a GPU issue which i cant approach ubisoft about.

10. Hi

Is it possible it is something tjt xbox to tv? Just wanting to rule out options in case hapkens with new one, everyevery else works on tv , netflix etc

11. Christyna64
    Christyna64 Guest
    Is your Xbox getting adequate ventilation? Over heating can cause some performance issues.

Christyna64, Nov 23, 2018
  12. XBF Brad A
    XBF Brad A Guest
    Hello Enough,

I have had this issue also with Odyssey where rocks look like 1d all I do is go into menu and back out and it takes care of it. Being this is happening on more than one game though it could be something within the console going bad. You can try a different
    TV see if still get it that way will rule out TV.

Thanks,

Brad

XBF Brad A, Nov 23, 2018
  13. Assassin's Creed Odyssey Graphic glitch

Hi when i backed out the first time likr this the gamee woldnt start again and crashed until i reinstalled

14. XBF Brad A
    XBF Brad A Guest
    Hello Enough,

If that keeps happening then it could very well be the console with the issue. You could set up a repair through the website

Device support
    . I will give you the website you can use as a last resort. Try a few different games see if it does it on all repeatedly. If it does then we suggest the repair option.

Thanks,

Brad

XBF Brad A, Nov 23, 2018
  15. That certainly looks like a failed or failing GPU. If you can return it. You should

The Viral Cyrix, Nov 23, 2018
Thema:

1. Assassin's Creed Odyssey Graphic glitch - Similar Threads - Assassin's Creed Odyssey

2. Will the Assassins Creed 3 Xbox 360 disc be compatible on Xbox Series X? Will Fallout 3...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will the Assassins Creed 3 Xbox 360 disc be compatible on Xbox Series X? Will Fallout 3...: Will the Assassins Creed 3 Xbox 360 disc be compatible on Xbox Series X? Will Fallout 3 Xbox 360 disc be compatible with Xbox X series? Liam. V c487a30e-37cd-4c7c-a465-f333689f344a
  3. Assassin's Creed Mirage Sale Error

in XBoX on Windows
    Assassin's Creed Mirage Sale Error: I was thinking about getting Assassins Creed Mirage yesterday night. It was 6 PM Pacific Standard Time, the sale was 30% off, and only $35. It showed that it was a "Just for You" sale. Below the...
  4. Assassins creed Valhalla won't even start to download on my pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassins creed Valhalla won't even start to download on my pc: I am trying to download assassins creed Valhalla on my PC through game pass, and when I hit install absolutely nothing happens. I double checked, and there is more than enough storage space, only...
  5. Assassin's creed odyssey won't start

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassin's creed odyssey won't start: Assassin's creed odissey is taking too long to start ff65a9f7-a5cc-4ded-9175-da9dc6b49789
  6. Assassin's Creed: Odyssey issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassin's Creed: Odyssey issue: So, I've been having issues with Assassin's Creed: Odyssey recently. I got it digitally a couple years back, around 2021, and it's been working fine until now, only crashing occasionally. The...
  7. Assassins creed odyssey

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassins creed odyssey: I play in assassins creed odyssey, and my abilities unavailable, what I can to do 499d621c-f11b-41de-ad44-667656bc109e
  8. I need help with installing Assassin's Creed Odyssey

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help with installing Assassin's Creed Odyssey: I tried installing the game via the game pass which I bought recently. When I press the button to install it sends me to my Ubisoft Connect. In Ubisoft Connect it just keeps loading and loading....
  9. Assassin's Creed Odyssey Game Pass Xbox PC download error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassin's Creed Odyssey Game Pass Xbox PC download error: I am trying to download Assassin's Creed using my Xbox game pass on my PC. It says that I need to install Ubisoft Connect, I did that and linked my Xbox account. I have tried to download the game...
  10. Assassin Creed Odyssey Season Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassin Creed Odyssey Season Pass: I bought AC Gold and the season pass says i need to pay when i try to DL it. Support please dont link me to that forum with the walkthrough. It is not working i tried it. I psyed the $99 and i...