Assassin's Creed Odyssey Game Pass Xbox PC download error

Discus and support Assassin's Creed Odyssey Game Pass Xbox PC download error in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am trying to download Assassin's Creed using my Xbox game pass on my PC. It says that I need to install Ubisoft Connect, I did that and linked my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jabreel Jaynes, Apr 24, 2023.

1. Assassin's Creed Odyssey Game Pass Xbox PC download error

I am trying to download Assassin's Creed using my Xbox game pass on my PC. It says that I need to install Ubisoft Connect, I did that and linked my Xbox account. I have tried to download the game but when I click install in the Xbox app, it says I need to install Ubisoft Connect which is already installed. After, the game says it is preparing but it is not downloading. Please help. I have tried closing and reopening the apps, re-signing in, and trying to redownload. But the game won't download. The only thing I have NOT tried is to download it on my Xbox and then cloud download it to my PC through the Xbox app but Id rather not have to.

:)

Jabreel Jaynes, Apr 24, 2023
  2. XBF Leo G Win User

Assassins Creed Odyssey Season Pass deal

Hello MicheleTolliver,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are interested in downloading Assassin's Creed Liberation since you purchased the

Assassin's Creed Odyssey Season Pass
    . As Smwutches stated, you will gain access to Assassin's Creed Liberation once Assassin's Creed III Remastered is finished downloading. We hope this helps!
  3. Very Fat Santa8 Win User

Games You've Been Meaning to Play...but Haven't.

Assassin’s Creed Odyssey DLC’s and my many Xbox Game Pass games
  4. xxxTIMBURYxxx Win User

Assassin's Creed on game pass

Love the Assassin's Creed franchise... Odyssey would be a nice addition to Game Pass!
  5. Gonzalez0957 Win User

AC Odyssey Season Pass - AC3 Remastered not shown "in this bundle"

It's not an add-on to the game. It's a separate download.
    Yes, I understand that AC3 Remastered is it's own separate game, NOT accessible thru AC Odyssey menu or download. I guess I'm just used to the MS store "In this Bundle" and "Included In" sections to be very thorough.

So I find it odd that the AC Odyssey Season Pass description says it includes AC3
    Remastered
    but it is not showing on the "In this bundle" section. It is likewise odd that the AC3 Remastered description
    says it is included in the AC Odyssey Season Pass but this is NOT shown on the "Included in" section.
  6. ODST343 Win User

Assassin's Creed on game pass

i have played assassins creed odyssey and i love it i highly recommend it, i hope they do add it to the game pass
Thema:

Assassin's Creed Odyssey Game Pass Xbox PC download error

1. Assassin's Creed Odyssey Game Pass Xbox PC download error - Similar Threads - Assassin's Creed Odyssey

2. Will the Assassins Creed 3 Xbox 360 disc be compatible on Xbox Series X? Will Fallout 3...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will the Assassins Creed 3 Xbox 360 disc be compatible on Xbox Series X? Will Fallout 3...: Will the Assassins Creed 3 Xbox 360 disc be compatible on Xbox Series X? Will Fallout 3 Xbox 360 disc be compatible with Xbox X series? Liam. V c487a30e-37cd-4c7c-a465-f333689f344a
  3. Assassin's Creed Mirage Sale Error

in XBoX on Windows
    Assassin's Creed Mirage Sale Error: I was thinking about getting Assassins Creed Mirage yesterday night. It was 6 PM Pacific Standard Time, the sale was 30% off, and only $35. It showed that it was a "Just for You" sale. Below the...
  4. Assassins creed Valhalla won't even start to download on my pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassins creed Valhalla won't even start to download on my pc: I am trying to download assassins creed Valhalla on my PC through game pass, and when I hit install absolutely nothing happens. I double checked, and there is more than enough storage space, only...
  5. Assassin's Creed Valhalla gives me a sad face when I install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassin's Creed Valhalla gives me a sad face when I install: Recently moved which account is linked with Xbox and ubisoft. All the old games show up on the new Ubisoft account, and Ubisoft shows the correct xbox account. However, when push install on AC:...
  6. Assassin's creed odyssey won't start

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassin's creed odyssey won't start: Assassin's creed odissey is taking too long to start ff65a9f7-a5cc-4ded-9175-da9dc6b49789
  7. Assassin's Creed: Odyssey issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassin's Creed: Odyssey issue: So, I've been having issues with Assassin's Creed: Odyssey recently. I got it digitally a couple years back, around 2021, and it's been working fine until now, only crashing occasionally. The...
  8. Assassins creed odyssey

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassins creed odyssey: I play in assassins creed odyssey, and my abilities unavailable, what I can to do 499d621c-f11b-41de-ad44-667656bc109e
  9. I need help with installing Assassin's Creed Odyssey

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help with installing Assassin's Creed Odyssey: I tried installing the game via the game pass which I bought recently. When I press the button to install it sends me to my Ubisoft Connect. In Ubisoft Connect it just keeps loading and loading....
  10. Assassin Creed Odyssey Season Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassin Creed Odyssey Season Pass: I bought AC Gold and the season pass says i need to pay when i try to DL it. Support please dont link me to that forum with the walkthrough. It is not working i tried it. I psyed the $99 and i...