Assassin's Creed Mirage Sale Error

Discus and support Assassin's Creed Mirage Sale Error in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I was thinking about getting Assassins Creed Mirage yesterday night. It was 6 PM Pacific Standard Time, the sale was 30% off, and only $35. It showed... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Deep Singh3, Jan 30, 2024.

1. Deep Singh3
    Deep Singh3 Guest

I was thinking about getting Assassins Creed Mirage yesterday night. It was 6 PM Pacific Standard Time, the sale was 30% off, and only $35. It showed that it was a "Just for You" sale. Below the title it said, "Sale ends in 16 hours". I decided to sleep on it to see if I should get it. The next day, around 7 AM Pacific Standard Time, the sale ended. I was really upset because it should have ended at 10 AM. The game was $49.99 again. I contacted the Xbox team 6 hours ago about this same issue, but I got no response, so I wanted to make sure they guys knew, I am dissatisfied because I was looking forward to getting that game for my birthday. I want to know if I can get this game still, or when it will go on sale next. Thank you.

:)

Deep Singh3, Jan 30, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: