Assassins Creed II not in download history.

Discus and support Assassins Creed II not in download history. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey, First post here, hopefully this will make its way to the right place. I've been keeping up to date for the most part with Games with Gold, so I'm... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by xRaimi, Jan 1, 2014.

1. xRaimi
    xRaimi Guest

Hey,

First post here, hopefully this will make its way to the right place. I've been keeping up to date for the most part with Games with Gold, so I'm running pretty short on hard drive space right now. Had to remove Assassins Creed II and Halo 3 to make some
    room for Sleeping Dogs.

Long story short, I just made sure to double check that I could access them through download history and most of the things I've downloaded are there. Just not Assassins Creed II (as far as I can see), and I will be charged if I try to download it again.I've
    checked both purchase history on here, and download history under my Account management on my Xbox.

Has anyone else had this, and managed to get it sorted out? Any pointers?

Thanks.

:)

xRaimi, Jan 1, 2014
  2. DLC

I have purchased DLC for Assassins Creed II, Fable II and Mass Effect years ago, but they do not show up in purchase history nor the Xbox One recognized them. What can I do to fix this?

helloimicarus, Jan 1, 2014
  3. Noconcern99
    Noconcern99 Guest
    Won't let me redownload game

My Xbox is the assassins Creed bundle that came with assassins creed black flag and assassins Creed unity I deleted assassins Creed black and wanted to redownload it it but it dosent show up in my download history and the market place says I have to purchase
    it again. Anyone know what's wrong?

Noconcern99, Jan 1, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: