assassin's creed 4 endless sycning

Discus and support assassin's creed 4 endless sycning in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Is anyone else started having probelms playing assassin's creed 4 on xbox one. mine was working just fine untill today where its just at the very first... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by xxMrTimelessxx, Jan 5, 2014.

1. assassin's creed 4 endless sycning

Is anyone else started having probelms playing assassin's creed 4 on xbox one. mine was working just fine untill today where its just at the very first main menu where it tells you to press "A". I press the A button and it says its sycning and it will be
    done soon but it never does and i'm unable to play the game now.

:)

xxMrTimelessxx, Jan 5, 2014
  2. Worth buying?

Just brought the Assassin's Creed Anthology, so definitely buying Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag

IAmProjectAlice, Jan 5, 2014
  3. Azrael008uk
    Azrael008uk Guest
    So Which Of The "Assassin's Creed" Game Do I Need To Have Played Before Playing "III"?

So "Assassin's Creed III" will be coming out soon but there are apparently already 4 games.

"Assassin's Creed" is a game I played and really enjoyed.

"Assassin's Creed II" was good fun but eventually got buried beneath a pile of other releases.

Then there's "Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood" and "Assassin's Creed: Revelations".

So why are they now releasing "Assassin's Creed III" and not "Assassin's Creed V"?

Are the last 2 games really "Assassin's Creed" games or were they just sort of churned out to make money on a franchise while they worked on "Assassin's Creed III"?

Thanks in advance.

Az

Azrael008uk, Jan 5, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

assassin's creed 4 endless sycning