assassin's creed 3,4(black flag) game on demand

Discus and support assassin's creed 3,4(black flag) game on demand in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello! microsoft. I'm a Korean user using game on demand to buy a g game, it is so expensive to buy a assassin's creed in offline, So i determined... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by EligibleSoap771, Aug 14, 2015.

1. assassin's creed 3,4(black flag) game on demand

Hello! microsoft.

I'm a Korean user using game on demand to buy a g game,

it is so expensive to buy a assassin's creed in offline, So i determined to use game on demand.

but when i buy assassin's creed 3,4 game on demand, i find out that version of game on demand doesn't support Korean language subtitle. because offline version has already applied Korean language subtitle officially.

So can microsoft changes version of game on demand to version of korean language apllied?

sorry to my english i'm not used to it ...

:)

EligibleSoap771, Aug 14, 2015
  2. Dirty Loco
    Dirty Loco Guest
    Upgrading to X1 question

I don't actually know the details of the email (or it's legitimacy), but I would assume that if you bought a new Xbox 360 game from Games on Demand (let's use 'Assassin's Creed: Black Flag' as an example), then you'll be able
    to buy Assassin's Creed: Black Flag for the Xbox ONE for $9.99. You will need to probably just need to buy the X1 version of the game from Games on Demand, where they will charge your MS account $9.99.

Dirty Loco, Aug 14, 2015
  3. Worth buying?

Just brought the Assassin's Creed Anthology, so definitely buying Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag

IAmProjectAlice, Aug 14, 2015
  4. sumetwiggy
    sumetwiggy Guest

no sorry they cant they just put a general version of the game up im sorry it dosent support the subtitles you need

sumetwiggy, Sep 6, 2015
  5. Dirty Loco Win User

Upgrading to X1 question

I don't actually know the details of the email (or it's legitimacy), but I would assume that if you bought a new Xbox 360 game from Games on Demand (let's use 'Assassin's Creed: Black Flag' as an example), then you'll be able
    to buy Assassin's Creed: Black Flag for the Xbox ONE for $9.99. You will need to probably just need to buy the X1 version of the game from Games on Demand, where they will charge your MS account $9.99.
  6. sumetwiggy Win User

no sorry they cant they just put a general version of the game up im sorry it dosent support the subtitles you need
  7. Francia J. Win User

assassin's creed dlc question

Indeed, I know that it's regarding Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag, when you buy Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag - Season Pass on Xbox One version it will not work on Xbox 360 because there is a version for Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag on Xbox 360 console and Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag for Xbox One. Those two are different.
  8. Ooh im good Win User

Since this place is dead...

9. Daegon616 Win User

Let's Talk About Free Games

Assassin's creed black flag on games with gold
Thema:

1. assassin's creed 3,4(black flag) game on demand - Similar Threads - assassin's creed black

2. Will the Assassins Creed 3 Xbox 360 disc be compatible on Xbox Series X? Will Fallout 3...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will the Assassins Creed 3 Xbox 360 disc be compatible on Xbox Series X? Will Fallout 3...: Will the Assassins Creed 3 Xbox 360 disc be compatible on Xbox Series X? Will Fallout 3 Xbox 360 disc be compatible with Xbox X series? Liam. V c487a30e-37cd-4c7c-a465-f333689f344a
  3. Assassin's Creed Mirage Sale Error

in XBoX on Windows
    Assassin's Creed Mirage Sale Error: I was thinking about getting Assassins Creed Mirage yesterday night. It was 6 PM Pacific Standard Time, the sale was 30% off, and only $35. It showed that it was a "Just for You" sale. Below the...
  4. Assassins creed Valhalla won't even start to download on my pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassins creed Valhalla won't even start to download on my pc: I am trying to download assassins creed Valhalla on my PC through game pass, and when I hit install absolutely nothing happens. I double checked, and there is more than enough storage space, only...
  5. Assassin's Creed Valhalla gives me a sad face when I install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassin's Creed Valhalla gives me a sad face when I install: Recently moved which account is linked with Xbox and ubisoft. All the old games show up on the new Ubisoft account, and Ubisoft shows the correct xbox account. However, when push install on AC:...
  6. Assassin's Creed Black Flag is missing from my games list

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassin's Creed Black Flag is missing from my games list: Assassin's Creed Black Flag is missing from my games list, even though I got it from Xbox Gold in the past. When I search for it in the store, it's asking me to buy it again. I assumed that it was...
  7. Is assassin creed black flag backward compatible?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is assassin creed black flag backward compatible?: Ive seen websites saying it is, but i want to confirm wether it is or not. fee0d105-05e1-4782-94e7-3bbcaab0ae9d
  8. Newbie - just bought xbox one Assassin Creed Unity/Black Flag bundle - ISSUE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Newbie - just bought xbox one Assassin Creed Unity/Black Flag bundle - ISSUE: Long story short - Once xbox was hooked up to tv and functioning I immediately redeemed the two games from the store with my codes... found out from support the other day that my internet service...
  9. Assassin creed black flag map packs not installing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassin creed black flag map packs not installing: Purchase 3 map packs installed technology pack no problems trying to install crusader & florentine pack and kraken ship pack getting error Sorry we will not be able to install this Check Xbox...
  10. assassin creed black flag redeem game content code issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    assassin creed black flag redeem game content code issue: assassins creed black flag redeem code too short or incorrect. Thread created by daddio the best bout the assassins creed black flag over Christmas, game downloaded ok but when to come download...