assassin creed origin pre order not counting

Discus and support assassin creed origin pre order not counting in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I pre ordered assassin creed origins but it has not counted towards the pre order mission the only 1 game that has counted is south park... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by twaig1690, Nov 1, 2017.

1. twaig1690
    twaig1690 Guest

I pre ordered assassin creed origins but it has not counted towards the pre order mission the only 1 game that has counted is south park

:)

twaig1690, Nov 1, 2017
  2. Didn’t receive Xbox rewards for preorder of assassins creed origins

did t receive pre order credits for assassins creed origins

LurkingPikey95, Nov 1, 2017
  3. twaig1690
    twaig1690 Guest
    Pre order for assassin creed origins not added

I pre ordered assassin creed origins on the 4th of October but according to rewards I ddid not, yet the pre order for south park has counted and that was done at least 5 days after I pre ordered assassin creed.

Why?

twaig1690, Nov 1, 2017
  4. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

Hello Goggs25,

We do not see any record of a Assassin's Creed purchase since this offer started (October 1st). If you have only just recently made this purchase, please allow 96 hours for us to receive and process that information.

XBLRewards8, Nov 2, 2017
  5. XBLRewards8 Win User

Hello Goggs25,

We do not see any record of a Assassin's Creed purchase since this offer started (October 1st). If you have only just recently made this purchase, please allow 96 hours for us to receive and process that information.
  6. XBLRewards8 Win User

Assassin creed origins pre order not counting part 2

Hello Goggs25,

Apologies for the inconvenience. After reaching out to our data provider, we found an issue with your purchase that we are investigating. In the meanwhile, we will adjust your Games on Demand punchcard with an additional punch. If we update that Games on
    Demand eligible title list, you will be able to see that information on the offer page, or in our FAQ.
  7. Smwutches Win User

assassin creed origins pre order not counting part 2

You'll need to post in the support section of the forum in order for them to look into it again.
  8. XBLRewards3 Win User

pre-order punch card not working

Hi TypedMedal. We see that you've pre-ordered Wolfenstein II and Assassin's Creed Origins. A punch has been awarded for Wolfenstein. Since your purchased Assassin's Creed on 10/16 it has not yet processed through to the punchcard because it takes about 96
    hours to update. We do not see that you've made a third qualifying pre-order. If you made it recently, that data has not gotten to us yet.
  9. Dark0Soldier Win User

Who's Pre-Ordering?

I pre-ordered the ultimate loot chest. I also pre-ordered Assassins Creed 3 and Farcry 3.
Thema:

1. assassin creed origin pre order not counting - Similar Threads - assassin creed origin

2. Will the Assassins Creed 3 Xbox 360 disc be compatible on Xbox Series X? Will Fallout 3...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will the Assassins Creed 3 Xbox 360 disc be compatible on Xbox Series X? Will Fallout 3...: Will the Assassins Creed 3 Xbox 360 disc be compatible on Xbox Series X? Will Fallout 3 Xbox 360 disc be compatible with Xbox X series? Liam. V c487a30e-37cd-4c7c-a465-f333689f344a
  3. Assassin's Creed Mirage Sale Error

in XBoX on Windows
    Assassin's Creed Mirage Sale Error: I was thinking about getting Assassins Creed Mirage yesterday night. It was 6 PM Pacific Standard Time, the sale was 30% off, and only $35. It showed that it was a "Just for You" sale. Below the...
  4. Assassins Creed Origins clipping and glitches problem on Xbox series S.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassins Creed Origins clipping and glitches problem on Xbox series S.: I recently downloaded this game, and a few minutes in, I'm encountering a lot of glitches and clipping to the point that it is getting annoying. The walking and running animations aren't smooth at...
  5. i cant seem to be able to install assassins creed origins beyond 18.36 gb mark.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant seem to be able to install assassins creed origins beyond 18.36 gb mark.: i cant seem to be able to install assassins creed origins beyond 18.36 gb mark, already tried updating ubisoft connect, reset xbox app, reset store, i have enough space and a good wifi connection....
  6. Assassin's creed origins language option

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassin's creed origins language option: I finished the base game and would like to start new game+ on japanese put i cant download the audio pack the only languages available are english french italian german spanish and portugese. I...
  7. Having issue unlocking weekly assassin's creed origins reward.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having issue unlocking weekly assassin's creed origins reward.: I have met the requirements for the assassin's creed origins reward but it has not unlock? 2689b628-de70-437b-8408-c0629ed4a823
  8. I'm having an issue with the season pass for Assassin's Creed Origins

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm having an issue with the season pass for Assassin's Creed Origins: I have purchased the season pass for Origins, and it says I should have a 14.8 gig installation, however when I go to manage the season pass, it shows that there is nothing to install. I load into...
  9. no Russian voice acting in assassin creed origins

in XBoX Games and Apps
    no Russian voice acting in assassin creed origins: live in Estonia. Downloaded the game from game pas 56aab6a7-35c7-4a81-8339-22336a648456
  10. code season pass assassin creed origin does not activate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    code season pass assassin creed origin does not activate: hello, I buy a code for the assassin's season pass creed origin on xbox one on amazon, I received the email amazon with my code. But when I enter the code on the store it recognizes the season...