Assasin creed unity em português [Translation-Assasins Creed unity in portuguese]

Discus and support Assasin creed unity em português [Translation-Assasins Creed unity in portuguese] in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Boas Comprei um reedem code do AC unity e este tem as línguas todas menos pt - pt ou pt-br Existe alguma solução para colocar com legendas em PT? Só... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by spyaxman, Nov 17, 2018.

1. spyaxman
    spyaxman Guest

Assasin creed unity em português [Translation-Assasins Creed unity in portuguese]

Boas

Comprei um reedem code do AC unity e este tem as línguas todas menos pt - pt ou pt-br

Existe alguma solução para colocar com legendas em PT? Só em inglês tornar-se mais complicado para mim.

O forza horizon 4 fica em Pt-br mas não em pt-pt o que não faz sentido. Comprei dois jogos que diziam ter língua portuguêsa e nenhuma deles tem.

[Translation-

Good

I bought a reedem code from AC unity and this one has the languages all but pt - pt or en

Is there any solution to put with subtitles in PT?
    Only in English would become more complicated for me.

Forza horizon 4 is in Pt-br but not in pt-pt which does not make sense.
    I bought two games that said they had Portuguese and none of them.]

:)

spyaxman, Nov 17, 2018
  2. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest
    Games for gold

Smwutches is correct unity was never freee

The assasins creed blackflag is free for 360 but not unity

There are 2 arcade titles free but no assasins creed for xbox one yet

ngocphi, Nov 17, 2018
  3. whats on your list

Got rent to pay but will hopefully be able to buy Destiny, GTAV (again) Assasins Creed: Unity

Marwood II 87, Nov 17, 2018
  4. XBF Diego M
    XBF Diego M Guest

Hi spyaxman,

Most games have subtitle or language options within the game settings and some games while default the language setting with what is on your Xbox system settings. If you bought a redeemable code from the Microsoft store on your Xbox then the code will have
    been coded to represent the game that is available in your region. If the game does not have Pt-Pt then that is just what is available for that game as well as FH4.

Here is an FAQ regarding Xbox One Locales:
    https://support.xbox.com/xbox-one/console/locale-faq

Make sure all of you language and location settings are set to your correct region and preferred language:

https://support.xbox.com/xbox-one/console/system-settings

If you have any questions regarding the available Languages for either game I suggest contacting their customer support:
    Assassin's Creed: Unity

Forza Support

XBF Diego M, Nov 17, 2018
  5. spyaxman
    spyaxman Guest
    AC unity in the store say that have Portuguese. In you tube have people with pt br subtitles and vocal

spyaxman, Nov 6, 2018
  6. XBF Diego M Win User

Hi spyaxman,

Most games have subtitle or language options within the game settings and some games while default the language setting with what is on your Xbox system settings. If you bought a redeemable code from the Microsoft store on your Xbox then the code will have
    been coded to represent the game that is available in your region. If the game does not have Pt-Pt then that is just what is available for that game as well as FH4.

Here is an FAQ regarding Xbox One Locales:
    https://support.xbox.com/xbox-one/console/locale-faq

Make sure all of you language and location settings are set to your correct region and preferred language:

https://support.xbox.com/xbox-one/console/system-settings

If you have any questions regarding the available Languages for either game I suggest contacting their customer support:
    https://support.ubi.com/Games/4043

https://support.forzamotorsport.net/hc/
  7. spyaxman Win User

AC unity in the store say that have Portuguese. In you tube have people with pt br subtitles and vocal
  8. ngocphi Win User

Games for gold

Smwutches is correct unity was never freee

The assasins creed blackflag is free for 360 but not unity

There are 2 arcade titles free but no assasins creed for xbox one yet
  9. Marwood II 87 Win User

whats on your list

Got rent to pay but will hopefully be able to buy Destiny, GTAV (again) Assasins Creed: Unity
  10. XBF Leslie D Win User

Assassin's Creed Unity [ Assasins Creed Unity]

Hi Tiffany!

I'm sorry to hear that. I would suggest to go over our support article
    'How to troubleshoot problems playing a disc on your Xbox one'

Also, you can clear the persistent storage:

Select System > Settings >Disc& Blu-ray >
    Blu-ray > Persistent storage> Clear

After clearing the persistent storage, perform a "hard power cycle to the Xbox:

1. Perform a "hard power cycle" by holding down the Xbox button on the console for 10 seconds. Once the console has completely shut down, press the
      Xbox button on the console again to restart it.
    2. Try your disc again. Wait a few seconds to see if the console recognizes it.
    Let us know if this helps!
Thema:

1. Assasin creed unity em português [Translation-Assasins Creed unity in portuguese] - Similar Threads - Assasin creed unity

2. Will the Assassins Creed 3 Xbox 360 disc be compatible on Xbox Series X? Will Fallout 3...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will the Assassins Creed 3 Xbox 360 disc be compatible on Xbox Series X? Will Fallout 3...: Will the Assassins Creed 3 Xbox 360 disc be compatible on Xbox Series X? Will Fallout 3 Xbox 360 disc be compatible with Xbox X series? Liam. V c487a30e-37cd-4c7c-a465-f333689f344a
  3. problem with battlefield 2042 and assasins creed valhalla

in XBoX Games and Apps
    problem with battlefield 2042 and assasins creed valhalla: Hello I'm having a problem with battlefield 2042 and assasins creed valhalla when I'm playing the game will randomly dashboard I have tried different internet a full xbox reset and still doing it...
  4. I can't install assasin's creed Valhalla on my PC in English via the Xbox app?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't install assasin's creed Valhalla on my PC in English via the Xbox app?: I am having trouble installing assasins creed Valhalla on my PC via the xbox app as it won't let it install in English? It is giving me the option to install in other various languages except for...
  5. Farcry 3, assasins creed revelations not connecting to online servers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Farcry 3, assasins creed revelations not connecting to online servers: Ever since I got my Xbox series s in November I get the error on farcry 3 we’re everyday I play i get the message on my screen are there a way to fix them a16e112e-4cc5-4ec6-83b2-48011888572c
  6. assasins creed odyssey

in XBoX Games and Apps
    assasins creed odyssey: my game pass subricption ended today and i actually just wanto play assasins creed odyssey . If i buy it on the microsoft store will it be available on the xbox cloud to play even though i dont...
  7. podczas gry assasins Cred Originins włącza się klawiatura ekranowa podczas sterowania padem...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    podczas gry assasins Cred Originins włącza się klawiatura ekranowa podczas sterowania padem...: podczas gry assasins Cred Originins włącza się klawiatura ekranowa podczas sterowania padem Xbox (w opcjach klawiatura ekranowa jest wyłączona) ***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate...
  8. There isn’t any Russian sound or even a language in Assasins creed origins

in XBoX Games and Apps
    There isn’t any Russian sound or even a language in Assasins creed origins: In game Assasins creed origins written description that it has Russian language and subtitle. but after I downloaded the game, in menu there isn’t any Russian language or even a subtitle. Please...
  9. xbox one Assasin Creed Black Flag - problem with language change

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox one Assasin Creed Black Flag - problem with language change: Hello, I am raising this question again because after whole day of googling I was not able to find proper solution to my problem. I bought game Assasin's creed Black flag - on the box is written...
  10. redeem code Assasin creed black flag

in XBoX Games and Apps
    redeem code Assasin creed black flag: not work redeem code in game Assasin creed black flag. I was try it many time Error code SVC60017 8bea8c02-7192-440a-aa84-b6b883313630