Asphalt Series games (by Gameloft) crashing on loading screen and/or after loading

Discus and support Asphalt Series games (by Gameloft) crashing on loading screen and/or after loading in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Okay not sure how to really start this but, hi. Since around mid 2018, i think after the first creators update, this started happening. Every time i... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Toxxy The Furry, Mar 25, 2019.

1. Asphalt Series games (by Gameloft) crashing on loading screen and/or after loading

Okay not sure how to really start this but, hi.

Since around mid 2018, i think after the first creators update, this started happening.

Every time i would open any Asphalt game by Gameloft, the game would open, go past "boot" screen, load, freeze and crash immediately. This has been bugging me out for a long time and i haven't been able to play any Asphalt games, other Gameloft games worked
    fine.

I've also been experiencing input lag back when the new map came out on Aspahlt 8. I think it was 2017. BAsically my keyboard would become unresponsive in-game, making it unplayable on both Asphalt 8 and Xtreme.

My discovery recently on the 2019 insider build of Windows (1903) I was able to open all 3 games with one major problem: No possible way to connect to Xbox. That was one of my faults but i managed to reinstall the default apps and back came game speech, Xbox
    live, etc.

After restarting the PC, the games started doing the exact same thing again (loading and crashing after). This time i tried uninstalling all the xbox apps forcefully and then, nothing again, remained the same, still crashes. I don't know what to furthermore
    address with this but it's really really frustrating and i really want an explanation how Xbox affects the "game stability".

I have contacted Gameloft in he past but all they gave was non-working solutions.

I would really like some help on this since I haven't found anyone having this exact same problem.

PC Specs:

-CPU: Intel Core 2 Quad Q9400, 2.66GHz

-RAM: 8GB, DDR2 800MHz (can't provide more info about the manufacturers, basically unknown)

-GPU: AMD HD5750, 512MB

-Motherboard: P43T-C51 (MS-7519)

I have no customer support for this PC since it's custom built.

:)

Toxxy The Furry, Mar 25, 2019
  2. Toxxy The Furry Win User

Asphalt Series games (by Gameloft) crashing on loading screen and/or after loading

Try running powershell in admin mode and running "sfc /scannow" and letting it do its magic. Once done, if it finds anything, reboot.

Next, look for Apps & Features - find the games on there, click on them, go to advanced options and then reset.

Try running the games - see if that helps.

With how Windows apps games work, if they're crashing to the desktop it could be any reason. Graphics, network, invisible internet gnomes.

I had an issue with Uno on my main PC - it wouldn't crash, it would just get stuck on the loading screen randomly. If I went to my laptop and played it'd load properly, and then I'd be able to play on my PC without issue, until the problem randomly happened
    again. No idea why. Couldn't see any logs because of the UWP nonsense. I even did a reset of the PC to "fix" the issue which didn't work.
    Have done the sfc scan in admin mode with ps, found no problems. I have used this command in the past and it did recover some corrupt things once due to my slight modifications.

Since sfc didn't do anything, resetting the app did fix it- but for a short while

It went past the loading screen, got to the enter age and gender part, i get the store popup for sales and jsut as i get to that point, i already knew xbox started up and the overlay killed the game again.

that was a no-go chief. the xbox apps are causing crashes.
  3. Toxxy The Furry Win User

I can assure ya that windows update has nothing to do with this since i'm experiencing these problems since the launch of the original creators update and all drivers are up-to-date. I've done this countless times but no result. I would contact the game
    devs again. thanks for the response but this problem won't be over.
  4. Toxxy The Furry Win User

I get it might be a problem with windows itself but i know what i've done for my assumption why the game starts crashing: when i didnt have the "full" xbox package on my comp, the games booted up, worked well but i couldnt sign in since it didnt detect
    xbox. then after i reinstalled every xbox app with powershell, the crashing started again so my guess is: xbox app boots up on launch of the game, tries to load the overlay to let asphalt access this and that resulting in a crash for reasons the xbox app might
    cause. like i said ive had this problem since the very first creators update came out. I'll look into it tomorrow and try to crash some processes and see if it helps.
  5. XBF George L Win User

Hello!

Thanks for reaching out to us here on the forums with this situation. I understand you're having trouble launching a specific game from your Windows 10 PC is that correct? Are you sure that your version of Windows 10 is fully up to date? I would still recommend
    contacting the developers about their game based on the fact that It is only certain games giving you trouble. Hope this helps.

How to get software and driver updates for Windows 10
  6. Ackis Win User

Try running powershell in admin mode and running "sfc /scannow" and letting it do its magic. Once done, if it finds anything, reboot.

Next, look for Apps & Features - find the games on there, click on them, go to advanced options and then reset.

Try running the games - see if that helps.

With how Windows apps games work, if they're crashing to the desktop it could be any reason. Graphics, network, invisible internet gnomes.

I had an issue with Uno on my main PC - it wouldn't crash, it would just get stuck on the loading screen randomly. If I went to my laptop and played it'd load properly, and then I'd be able to play on my PC without issue, until the problem randomly happened
    again. No idea why. Couldn't see any logs because of the UWP nonsense. I even did a reset of the PC to "fix" the issue which didn't work.
Thema:

1. Asphalt Series games (by Gameloft) crashing on loading screen and/or after loading - Similar Threads - Asphalt Series games

2. For some reason i cannot log into xbox live while playing asphalt 9

in XBoX on Consoles
    For some reason i cannot log into xbox live while playing asphalt 9: It's really odd and annoying. I tried to start the game multiple times, no effect. b876c8e4-474e-4548-b6fa-508a33081dcc
  3. I have Asphalt 9 in Apple phone but I wanna play it on my PC through XBox which Microsoft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have Asphalt 9 in Apple phone but I wanna play it on my PC through XBox which Microsoft...: I wanna play my Asphalt 9 on PC too and when needed on my iPhone is there a way to connect my apple Game Center progress to PC XBox , so that I can play my game where I can’t carry my laptop, plz...
  4. Why hasn't the new update been released for asphalt 9

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why hasn't the new update been released for asphalt 9: I have been waiting for almost a week now for the new update to arrive for asphalt 9 and now Gameboy is saying their waiting for Microsoft to approve it. This is the second update in a row that I...
  5. game update for asphalt 9

in XBoX Games and Apps
    game update for asphalt 9: please when is the new asphalt 9 legends update coming to Microsoft store for those using pc in the African location, i know that other platform have gotten theirs when will this issue be resolved...
  6. How do I delete save data for asphalt 9 legends for Nintendo switch

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I delete save data for asphalt 9 legends for Nintendo switch: I am frustrated because I can’t delete my asphalt 9 legends save data for Nintendo switch and I've contacted Gameloft with no luck and cloud save data is not supported how do I fix this I’m all...
  7. Asphalt 9 Legends UserId is gone...?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Asphalt 9 Legends UserId is gone...?: Hi there... Somehow my userId for Asphalt 9 Legends is gone...the Error Codes are 4-1...1-3-1...2-0-0-0-1052 When i try to get into the game usually on the top left of the screen it shows the...
  8. why my asphalt 9 game is not updating even though i have tried to do in the microsoft store?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why my asphalt 9 game is not updating even though i have tried to do in the microsoft store?: why my asphalt 9 game is not updating even though i have tried to do in the microsoft store? 9363d614-105d-444f-897a-ac4d6c379e8b
  9. What the hold up on the asphalt 9 update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What the hold up on the asphalt 9 update: I would like to have the update for my game asphalt 9 so that i can keep playing the game 633d083f-38ef-4316-967f-0c6813b68ec7
  10. My question is HOW WILL I ACCESS XBOX LOGIN ON ASPHALT 9 MOBILE APP.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My question is HOW WILL I ACCESS XBOX LOGIN ON ASPHALT 9 MOBILE APP.: I started playing Asphalt 9 on my mobile and I downloaded it on my PC so that I could link the accounts but I then tried to sign in with my Xbox on my mobile but the only two options were for me...