Asphalt 9 se cierra de repente (Asphalt 9 Suddenly closes)

Discus and support Asphalt 9 se cierra de repente (Asphalt 9 Suddenly closes) in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; me acabo de instalar Windows 10 descargue todas sus actualizaciones incluyendo drivers (todos) y cuando hasta que por fin se termina de descargar todo,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by luischino05, Nov 6, 2018.

1. luischino05
    luischino05 Guest

me acabo de instalar Windows 10 descargue todas sus actualizaciones incluyendo drivers (todos) y cuando hasta que por fin se termina de descargar todo, el dia siguiente osea hoy 11/6/2018 se me antojo descargarme el Asphalt 9 y el problema es que cuando
    abro la app solamente se muestra el logo de GAMELOFT y luego se cierra la app, lo curioso es que no me tira ningún error, por favor ayuda pronto.

posdata:

tengo los requisitos necesarios que pide el juego para abrir la app

[Translate]

I just installed Windows 10 download all its updates including drivers (all) and when until finally finished downloading everything, the next day Osea today 11/6/2018 I am craving to download the Asphalt 9 and the problem is that when I open the app only
    It shows the logo of GAMELOFT and then closes the app, the funny thing is that it does not throw me any error, please help soon.

Postscript:

I have the necessary requirements to ask for the game to open the app

:)

luischino05, Nov 6, 2018
  2. asphalt 9 does not work on windows 10

asphalt 9 does not work on windows 10

MiroslavKirev, Nov 6, 2018
  3. asphalt 9 does not work on windows 10

jose danielherrera garcia, Nov 6, 2018
  4. Asphalt 9 se cierra de repente (Asphalt 9 Suddenly closes)

Hi Luis,

Thanks for reaching out to us! With regard to your concern about the app crashing when launching Asphalt 9, try the following:

Step 1: Run
    the troubleshooter

for Windows apps using the link below. This will help remove problems with an
    app from Microsoft Store.

Step 2: Reset the Xbox
    app settings.

1. Click Start
      and click Settings.
    2. Select System.
    3. Select Apps & features.
    4. Find the Xbox
      app and click Advanced options. Click
      Reset. Restart your device so that the changes can take effect.

Another method to try is to perform a
    clean
    boot
    , this helps eliminate software conflicts that occur when you install a program or an update or when you run a program in Windows 10.

Let us know if this helps Asphalt 9 se cierra de repente     (Asphalt 9 Suddenly closes) :)

XBF Jasmine Z, Nov 6, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. asphalt 9 se abre y se cierra windows 10

2. asphalt 9 requisitos