asphalt 9 could not log into xbox live

Discus and support asphalt 9 could not log into xbox live in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Asphalt 9 could not log into xbox live 749549b8-aefc-4fd7-8bee-1bc496d76ee0 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ofori stanley, Aug 16, 2023.

1. asphalt 9 could not log into xbox live

Asphalt 9 could not log into xbox live

:)

ofori stanley, Aug 16, 2023
  2. Anirban Sarkar1 Win User

Hi Ofori,

I'm Anirban and I'll be happy to help you.

Have you tried any troubleshooting steps, like restarting ?

Best wishes
  3. Raz0r_ Win User

Signing into XBOX Live account on ASPHALT 9 LEGENDS

Hello, . Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas, and I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

So just to make things clear, you do not have a Xbox Live account, you are trying to create one to play Asphalt 9? That's it?

Are you trying to create the Xbox Live account on Xbox or Windows?
    Hi, Lucas, yes I don't have an XBOX LIVE account on the Microsoft account I'm trying to log in with, but I do have an XBOX account on this Microsoft account that I'm replying to you with but when I'm trying to log into this Microsoft account that has an XBOX LIVE account this one I mean, It just repeats the same issue it takes so long to load, and I'm using a Windows 10 to play ASPHALT 9, I'm I mainly want to use this XBOX LIVE account on this Microsoft account to play ASPHALT 9, but the issue made me want to use any XBOX LIVE account.
  4. Onyx Is Here Win User

Asphalt 9 Xbox live not logging in issue.

Sorry to hear it. Is the account you're trying to use linked to Xbox Live with an email/password and gamertag?
  5. schnurren Win User

asphalt 9 cannot log in

Hello Jmvillame210,

Do you have your Windows 10 fully up to date?

It is possible that is not the case and you need to update to have Xbox services at the latest version.

Please try that and tell us if it fixed your issue!
  6. Georges C. Win User

CAN'T LOG INTO ASPHALT 9 ?

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is

Hello ShudhanshuRaj, did you check if there are any updates available for Windows 10 21H1. If you did so and the issue still occurs, please post the error code/message here so that we can provide further help.

See which version of Windows 10 you have

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/see...

If your Windows no not updated, click the link below to update the system, and perform all posteriores securities updates, and then make sure all Xbox apps are up to date in the store.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-downlo...

Best regards,

Thema:

1. asphalt 9 could not log into xbox live - Similar Threads - asphalt log live

2. For some reason i cannot log into xbox live while playing asphalt 9

in XBoX on Consoles
    For some reason i cannot log into xbox live while playing asphalt 9: It's really odd and annoying. I tried to start the game multiple times, no effect. b876c8e4-474e-4548-b6fa-508a33081dcc
  3. I have Asphalt 9 in Apple phone but I wanna play it on my PC through XBox which Microsoft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have Asphalt 9 in Apple phone but I wanna play it on my PC through XBox which Microsoft...: I wanna play my Asphalt 9 on PC too and when needed on my iPhone is there a way to connect my apple Game Center progress to PC XBox , so that I can play my game where I can’t carry my laptop, plz...
  4. Why hasn't the new update been released for asphalt 9

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why hasn't the new update been released for asphalt 9: I have been waiting for almost a week now for the new update to arrive for asphalt 9 and now Gameboy is saying their waiting for Microsoft to approve it. This is the second update in a row that I...
  5. game update for asphalt 9

in XBoX Games and Apps
    game update for asphalt 9: please when is the new asphalt 9 legends update coming to Microsoft store for those using pc in the African location, i know that other platform have gotten theirs when will this issue be resolved...
  6. How do I delete save data for asphalt 9 legends for Nintendo switch

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I delete save data for asphalt 9 legends for Nintendo switch: I am frustrated because I can’t delete my asphalt 9 legends save data for Nintendo switch and I've contacted Gameloft with no luck and cloud save data is not supported how do I fix this I’m all...
  7. How to log onto asphalt 9 using Xbox.

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to log onto asphalt 9 using Xbox.: For some reason, my progress was gone but luckily, I connected my Xbox account. Now I need to log in again. So eed help. I am putting another post because I couldn't find my original post....
  8. CAN'T LOG INTO ASPHALT 9 ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    CAN'T LOG INTO ASPHALT 9 ?: THIS HAS BEEN GOING FOR THE PAST 3 DAYS WHEN EVER I OPEN ASPHALT 9 IT AUTOMATICALLY LOG ME INTO XBOX BUT NOW IT DOESN'T AND WHEN EVER I TRY TO LOG IN MANULLY IT SAY "" COULD NOT LOG INTO XBOX LIVE...
  9. asphalt 9 cannot log in

in XBoX on Windows
    asphalt 9 cannot log in: Hello! I tried to enter online challenge on Asphalt 9 on Windows 10 PC, so i tried to log in my ccount but I recieved message cannot log in. please help me to fix this...
  10. No puedo iniciar sesión en asphalt 9 (I can not log in asphalt 9)

in XBoX Accessibility
    No puedo iniciar sesión en asphalt 9 (I can not log in asphalt 9): Hola Buenas tardes, espero puedan ayudarme. Descargué e instale el juego de asphalt 9 desde la tienda me microsoft, se ejecuta perfectamente bien, pero tengo problemas con algunos modos de...